Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the line of her natural eyebrow. Where it SHOULD be. She paints them on 3 foot above that. Hope that helps hunnay!
Does anyone remember Bailey from Educating Yorkshire? Back then in 2013, we thought her brows were laughable but today they’re quite nice compared to ‘Sophie Cleans up Pee‘s’. (Sorry LQOC)
27964536-2332-4E7F-804C-C766BC39477C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
what a contradiction, a big show of poor Ron on the toilet, then showing his room today with nappies sprawled out over the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really don't like her..... That's all her mess aswell. 10 blocks Ronnie "played" with, that's it. That's not a house with a child living in it.

Reactions: 27
I followed this thread for 18 month ish now.
now I truly have a hatred for hinch to the point now where I have unfollowed.
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢
Sorry to go off on a tirade ....

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either bleeping help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩
Sending lots of love to you mama you sound like an amazing mum hopefully some of the lovely ladies on here can offer some advice xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either bleeping help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩
Please do not look at her as anything other than a lying cretin!
My son has multiple diagnoses it’s not easy but you will get there with him as you love your son and he’s not some cash cow for the gram💕
I’m unsure where you are in the country but have a look at the together trust/ join a local SEND closed group on FB for groups/clubs/meetings in your area. The together trust hold meetings for certain things weekly and sometimes just being around others in the same position makes you feel like you’re not alone/good advice/tips etc. There might be something like CADS/sports/swimming groups for your child to join in also.
Sending you strength and love you can and will get there and so will your little one❣

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Sorry, I don’t have any info for you, but I just wanted to say you sound like a bloody brilliant Mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So a good day is a messy house but remember, you crunky lot that “complete happiness” can only been found in a £2000/night hotel, taking the tame sheep for a walk. Be sure not to mix these things up!

(Told you I was bitchy today) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That seems like a lot of food everywhere for an afternoon of your cousin popping over. Especially considering you don’t eat yourself. It’s almost as if these were taken at a big gathering???

Which is fine, it’s lovely to have people over, but why bleeping lie about it!!

Reactions: 25
Also, why is the ribena strategically placed to make her house look messy. First it’s in the living room, then she shows the kitchen photo with no Ribena… Then the serving hatch with the Ribena. 😂

imagine her flying around with the Ribena, “move Jaymeeeeee I need to look relatable with a messy house!!”
There’s a few things different between the two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shouldn't those photos be marked with #ad as most of them show bits from her new Tesco range?

Those photos are staged for the gram, no one leaves that much stuff lying around the kitchen or lounge even if the bedrooms are a bit messy

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That seems like a lot of food everywhere for an afternoon of your cousin popping over. Especially considering you don’t eat yourself. It’s almost as if these were taken at a big gathering???

Which is fine, it’s lovely to have people over, but why bleeping lie about it!!
It is a lot of food but if this is the aftermath it doesn't seem like people ate very much.

Her "cousin" is clearly very sensible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who wants a show house anyway? That’s all she’s ever shown! Before pregnancy, during and after - nothing out of place! What
she’s shown today is just staged AGAIN 🤦‍♀️ Ron’s toys have always been behind sofa and her lounge is free of clutter. Her house never looks like kids actually live there. We used to have bits everywhere! My kitchen is much messier than hers, but then I cook all the time. I don’t ‘tend’ cook either, nor do we live off a diet of microchips, mug shots, ribenas & takeaways- good grief her diet is appalling! Hinch is not in the slightest relatable, but my goodness she is trying and f***ing it up big time! Can’t believe a grown adult with 2 kids is behaving like this.

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine visiting her house and having to listen about how it’s all about her. I bet she paid limited interest in Thomas other than to set up the photo. Fancy excluding Ronnie from a cousins picture

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is Thomas not Ronnie's cousin as well? Why wasn't he included in the photograph alongside his brother and cousin? The irony of leaving him out and putting up a quote about family is not lost on anyone here!
Typical poor Ron being left out , baby brother being favourite

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.