Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are such a weird couple..

Watching Disney films together in the evening, decorating cookies...playing question and answer card games...

They are actually simpletons. I'm not even kidding

Reactions: 43
Oh dear she can't even fake being messy properly a big fat fail for you soph hun, once again.

Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she hasn't jumped on that trend where the parent throws a cheese square at their child head to see how they react...

Reactions: 18
Playing a game for 13+ have a word you two, fucking hell, if anyone needs a bottle of wine it’s these two losers

Reactions: 28
They are such a weird couple..

Watching Disney films together in the evening, decorating cookies...playing question and answer card games...

They are actually simpletons. I'm not even kidding
I still watch Disney films I’m 29.

I’ll see myself out

Reactions: 21
I still watch Disney films I’m 29.

I’ll see myself out
I’ll see your 29 and raise you 22 and also love Disney, however MrDexty does not love Disney and watching it together is not a relationship goal

And I do recognise that life as depicted by Disney is definitely not a reflection of real life for real grown ups

Reactions: 19
I feel that video of Lennie is to show everyone that he makes noise! Because her videos of Ronnie are so silent, it’s like she wants to show us one of them is verbal. She did it the other day!
wonder if Ronnie did babbling when he was tiny
Poor Ronnie, she puts music of his videos but shows Lennie doing alllllll the babbling, at this rate he'll be talking before Ron

Reactions: 9
Also as an ex hincher that pair of pricks have responded to my tattle comments more times than they ever responded to the fan girling she may not be heading down such a slippery slope if she actually recognised the people that like her instead of focusing so much energy into people who have seen sense it's too late for us hinch try with the few still brainwashed. Sorry for the rant guyyyzzzz she's rubbed me the wrong way today

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.