Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't think of anything worse going on multiple stays with a new born. I would rather be at home and getting the baby familiar with its surroundings.

Also more like she had to take 6 weeks legally...
All that packing up and moving and travelling. No thanks. I don’t think i got dressed for four days after birth. Each to their own though😂😂 she is doing the first time mum thing very unusual. Of course her mum looked after him whilst she and Jamie went in the hot tub 😶😶 OF COURSE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also (and sorry I'm on a roll) she has clearly taken pictures specifically to share on instagram. I mean, these aren't family holiday pictures are they? Not memories for them to keep? There's pictures of the board games, the shower and the cleaning cupboard. So although she's saying she was on a break, no phones and everything, it clearly wasn't. Her Instagram, the money machine, was on her mind the whole time.
Very this, no personal items in the background of any of the pics 👀👀

Reactions: 3
I have never seen Henry so active on any posts before hes like omg whats that smell i feel so much better i can breath omg its fresh air and finally come round from being knocked out by zoflora and febreeze.
And wow how relatable just an average every day normal girl figuring this out been to 3 cottages in 6 weeks while my husband took a 6 week break as well ... I remember doing this on maternity ... oh wait no I don't ha.
If she just admitted how much she has earned off this crock'a'shite it could possibly be easier to read. If I knew I could earn so much money off cleaning me bog ad be a millionaire but I was out having a life instead of buying 20 bottles of cif and cleaning my 'Don't ever have a shite in my clean bacteria free clearly never used' bog
Rant over ... jarpandora19 out! Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the first 6 weeks after the birth of my first child I just concentrated on keeping him alive and me sane. The idea of living in 4 different places - I couldn’t have contemplated. The dog having his own bed - I just ... I know people think of their animals as family but how is this right? Wonder what the cottage owners think! And Gretel why ? Just why?

Reactions: 16
View attachment 31924

Even for her holiday snaps she uses the gretel filter 😩 So cringey
In a hot tub so soon after giving birth? I’m sure you should wait at least 6 weeks before doing anything like that as such a high chance of infection. Plus the bleeding? Thought you had to wait 6 weeks before you could wear a tampon!

Just seen she let the dog sleep in the holiday home bed 😱🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also just a note I was looking for Gretel filter on snapchat but it isn't there so does that mean these insta videos are pre recorded??

Reactions: 2
In a hot tub so soon after giving birth? I’m sure you should wait at least 6 weeks before doing anything like that as such a high chance of infection. Plus the bleeding? Thought you had to wait 6 weeks before you could wear a tampon!

Just seen she let the dog sleep in the holiday him bed 😱🤢🤢🤢
I thought exactly the same...........maybe Ronnie really was gifted to her 🤣

• Haha
I thought exactly the same...........maybe Ronnie really was gifted to her 🤣
I really do wonder now. Plus all the hormones that go with being a new mum how on earth can you do all those mini holidays? I’m guessing if you’re just ‘gifted’ a newborn it’s a bit easier as you’re not having to cope with the hormones and birth recovery?

Reactions: 9

Just seen she let the dog sleep in the holiday home bed 😱🤢🤢🤢
Adding fuel to the “she wasn’t even pregnant” argument really.

Maybe she Grinched it before they got in :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I really do wonder now. Plus all the hormones that go with being a new mum how on earth can you do all those mini holidays? I’m guessing if you’re just ‘gifted’ a newborn it’s a bit easier as you’re not having to cope with the hormones and birth recovery?
Depending on her birth how the hell did she even manage to climb into the hot tub so quickly. Is she Wonder Woman or just a big fat liarrrrrr 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
As others have mentioned. She should not be in that hot tub so soon after birth. That’s nothing to do with the Hinch brand or anything. It’s for health. She could get a serious infection. Mind you, maybe she zoflora’d her foof.

• Haha
New thread title: for buying her swipe ups without apprehension, she’s gone and bought herself a brand new extension.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.