Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssss there’s a spider crawling on my wall going to sleep with some tooth paste on my face tonight 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got an enormous spider out of my daughters room today. No toothpaste involved. I used a newspaper and a bowl. And then I fell off her bed into the washing basket. I managed to keep the spider in the bowl with the paper on top as well. I should get a reward. 🏆
Video or it didn’t happen 🤣😂

YAY! someone else! lol. i always end up having the argument with my sisters about what it's called. they went to boarding school in England whilst i stayed in France with my Scottish parents, so i'm more scottish than them with my phrases 😂😂
Me too 🙋🏼‍♀️ Diluting juice Mon-Thur & prosecco on the weekends 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
After all our talk on here about how lovely a kitchen island would have been and its 'her dream'.... Why didn't you get one whilst having your 100k extension then? 🤔

View attachment 31923
I thought this when I saw the story and she was going on about lovely open plan living/kitchens so why not do this when her house was remodelled??

Reactions: 8
I call it diluting juice too.
Glaswegian here and I call it diluting juice too. I can’t be doing with it being called squash (I think of butternut squash when I hear this lol) or cordial. [emoji23] It just doesn’t feel right to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread: cottage holidays and a double house extension, all because you swiped up or did I forget to mention?

I thought this when I saw the story and she was going on about lovely open plan living/kitchens so why not do this when her house was remodelled??
Because she hasn’t hinted enough about it to get it gifted yet 😂

Reactions: 15
‘Oh we just randomly packed up and travelled round the country staying in little cottages is was just lovely’

Nothing to do with your 100k extension being built then Soph?

Honestly is it so hard to just say ‘guys we’re having a big extension put onto the house, so we’ve had to move out for a while and here’s where we’ve been going’

Stop making it seem like everything in your life isn’t pre-planned in detail!
Surprised she’s not said “so guys we went off on our really cheap (#gifted) cottage breaks and when we came home we saw someone had added another house to ours 😱😱 we were completely shocked and overwhelmed at the kindness of (insert builders name) that they wanted to surprise us and little won won, aww thanks guys u know me I’m just little old anxious Soph from down the road who doesn’t understand how I’ve become famous”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Surprised she’s not said “so guys we went off on our really cheap (#gifted) cottage breaks and when we came home we saw someone had added another house to ours 😱😱 we were completely shocked and overwhelmed at the kindness of (insert builders name) that they wanted to surprise us and little won won, aww thanks guys u know me I’m just little old anxious Soph from down the road who doesn’t understand how I’ve become famous”
P.s swipe up for an extension!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion

Hinch has got us yawning wonder when she's getting her gifted awning

Did she get her awning yet lol

Reactions: 5
She let Henry on a sofa in a holiday let. Lot’s of people don’t like dogs on their sofa. I think that’s a bit disrespectful
Thought this was disgusting. We go to many holiday cottages with our dog and she never sits on the sofas unless she is on a double folded fleece of hers. As for Henry having a bed too, I bet the owner will not be happy when they find out....I think that was taking the piss quite frankly . The first cottage she stayed in was from £884 a week, so probably that’s the price for low season....hardly relatable to her Hinchers is it !

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I cannot begin to understand how she was able to spend the first 6 weeks of her son's life darting about holiday rentals "in the middle of nowhere". There would be so much crap you'd need lug around: bottles, sterilising equipment, nappies, travel cot, changing mats, play mats, pram, etc. I know she has a whacking great range rover to stick it all in but, for someone who claims to suffer from anxiety so crippling she struggles to travel, this surely would have been a nightmare?!

Also, I'm not sure how it works in England, but in Scotland you have midwife visits day 1,3,5 and 10 of your baby's life, and health visitor visits weekly after that until week six. Surely she couldn't have been that far from home to forgo essential checks on herself and her baby?! Although the fact that she hopped into a hot tub so soon after birth perhaps suggests otherwise!!

I would consider myself a fairly laid back parent, but this little "break" immediately after the birth of my first child, hormones raging, would have been hugely stressful. A woman who claims to be such an anxious home bird would surely have, at the very least, struggled with this?

Just another aspect of Mrs Hinch's life where you can't help but feel you're being sold something not quite right.

And, hi all! Stumbled across this thread a couple of months ago and it has been illuminating to say the least. Feel like quite the chump for buying into the brand for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Theres no way I would have been getting in a hot tub a few weeks after giving birth. And going between cottages with a newborn sounds awful, you’d just want to be in your own house getting settled in

Reactions: 20
Theres no way I would have been getting in a hot tub a few weeks after giving birth. And going between cottages with a newborn sounds awful, you’d just want to be in your own house getting settled in
Surely you'd be bleeding all over the place still? Or c section wound still healing

Reactions: 18
That’s our hinch, falling asleep with toothpaste on her face the one night, then blasting her Instagram with her three cottaging trips in 6 weeks, whilst having a super extension built. You keep that balance girl.
It’s getting hard to hide those 💰 flowing in now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I cannot begin to understand how she was able to spend the first 6 weeks of her son's life darting about holiday rentals "in the middle of nowhere". There would be so much crap you'd need lug around: bottles, sterilising equipment, nappies, travel cot, changing mats, play mats, pram, etc. I know she has a whacking great range rover to stick it all in but, for someone who claims to suffer from anxiety so crippling she struggles to travel, this surely would have been a nightmare?!

Also, I'm not sure how it works in England, but in Scotland you have midwife visits day 1,3,5 and 10 of your baby's life, and health visitor visits weekly after that until week six. Surely she couldn't have been that far from home to forgo essential checks on herself and her baby?! Although the fact that she hopped into a hot tub so soon after birth perhaps suggests otherwise!!

I would consider myself a fairly laid back parent, but this little "break" immediately after the birth of my first child, hormones raging, would have been hugely stressful. A woman who claims to be such an anxious home bird would surely have, at the very least, struggled with this?

Just another aspect of Mrs Hinch's life where you can't help but feel you're being sold something not quite right.

And, hi all! Stumbled across this thread a couple of months ago and it has been illuminating to say the least. Feel like quite the chump for buying into the brand for so long.
There’s no way someone who suffers from anxiety would be able to do it. Furthest I went for about 2 months was the local shops. A massive life change like that and she’s able to just pack up and go travelling willy nilly? She is as confident as they get.

Reactions: 24
I've not had a baby yet, but from everyone I know that has, the first 6 weeks is the most stressful. All of a sudden having this whole new little life you are responsible for, the battle with breast & bottle feeding, the sleepless nights, baby blues, the explosive nappies. Surely if she was just honest and down to earth, she would be so much more relatable to her followers. I couldn't imagine just having a baby myself and getting to grips with having a new little one, being up at an ungodly hour and then scrolling through my instagram feed struggling for just an hours sleep, and then you have Hunch living the life of riley with 3 different cottages trips in 6 weeks and a brand new extension, would personally make me feel like a right POS 😂 I have so much admiration for mums (new and old!) that are completely transparent about their experiences. Just for example, Stacey Solomon on her instagram!

Reactions: 17
Oh how very relatable... weeks of travelling about the Countryside, staying in different Cottages.
No real money worries.
All the while the builders are at home working on doubling the size of your house!
I'm just like you guys! We're all in this together! Yes because most new mums can just pack up and stay in cute little cottages with their newborns for six weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️
Personally I'd rather be in the comfort and familiarity of my own home when I bring my new baby home, but I guess when you're having a huge new extension built (but don't forget she's just like us!)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.