Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t cope watching her last night. Why on earth is she acting anxious? That last video with the toothpaste on her face and one last fake shudder before she finished her stories was as false as arseholes, I suffer from anxiety quite badly and I know when someone’s an anxiety sufferer and when someone is acting, that’s acting. It was hard to watch, painful and I cringed for her, if she’s truly scared of spiders fair enough but to me it was a very poor attempt at acting,

Reactions: 14
I couldn’t cope watching her last night. Why on earth is she acting anxious? That last video with the toothpaste on her face and one last fake shudder before she finished her stories was as false as arseholes, I suffer from anxiety quite badly and I know when someone’s an anxiety sufferer and when someone is acting, that’s acting. It was hard to watch, painful and I cringed for her, if she’s truly scared of spiders fair enough but to me it was a very poor attempt at acting,
It feels like very awkward product placement for Colgate.

Reactions: 6
This is literally just natural selection. How stupidly thick can you be?! And what kind of grubby witch KEEPS used cotton pads to reuse them that's just filth
They’re the reusable / washable kind and hence better for the environment so give the person some credit (still no idea why you’d use Elbow Grease to clean them though...)

Reactions: 12
I started following her when she was using the filter. As she uses it a lot, the first post I watched where she hadn’t used the filter was very weird. Rough sounding voice, bit like a man. Hate the filter but makes her voice sound better. Why even use a filter?!
ages ago I was watching her stories and my teenage daughter was
Horrified to see what she actually looked like. She thought from the sound of her voice that she was chain smoking 60 year old 😂

Just saw the stories about the spider. I can sympathise with her about the not liking it running over her in the night coz that makes me shudder but think she’s slightly dramatised the story for effect.
Slightly 😂😂😂

• Haha
They’re the reusable / washable kind and hence better for the environment so give the person some credit (still no idea why you’d use Elbow Grease to clean them though...)
Awh Ok that makes way more sense... but yes good on her using the washable ones, but seriously elbow grease on something you will put on your face! Come on. the credit i just gave her is gone now haha

Reactions: 5
I was so confused reading that?? Surely use once throw away why would you keep them 😶 what is wrong with people

In fairness I think they’re the ones that you wash and re use? May be wrong though I can’t imagine she’d be that environmentally savvy if she chucks elbow grease on everything!!

Reactions: 4
Anybody with a genuine fear of spiders would have bounded out of that bed faster than a speeding bullet.

She got hold of her phone and stayed in bed recording it? she wasn’t scared of that spider , just another pile of “I’m so scared guys” utter bollocks.
Exactly she would have been out of there screaming for help. Yet instead she filmed it and then moved the pillow it was on. And then hours later she was back talking about how it had gone missing and she is sleeping with a tube of tooth paste. What a tit!

Reactions: 5
I don’t mean to defend her at all but sometimes you have to park over two spots because some other head has parked like a twit. It’s happened to my partner loads of times.
Everyone around her was parked perfect. She chose to park like a prick

Reactions: 1
Mrs hinch what a fake trying to be a celebrity with out doing all the hard work that real celebs do e.g. actors or sportsmen n women honestly man bugger off nobody cares what happens in your life that you have done no hard work for except sponge off fans that have no clue or see through your lies about every thing yea you have anxiety but look at all you are doing yea right pet when real people suffer it n wouldn't dare go on like you cause they are genuine people not seeking attention

In fairness I think they’re the ones that you wash and re use? May be wrong though I can’t imagine she’d be that environmentally savvy if she chucks elbow grease on everything!!
Yep I have these. They are reusable and obvs better for environment. But I clean with mild face soap not elbow grease 😭

• Haha
Every so often today that elbow grease post pops into my head as it’s absolutely baffled me. I get most hinchers are brainless sheep but the level of stupidity astounds me. Elbow grease on something you put on your face?!? It’s bad enough Hinch put toothpaste on her face last night because of a spider.

I have a massive urge to message the silly cow and tell her toothpaste is spearmint and not peppermint.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s face it the spider probably saw who she was and hot footed it out of there because it knew it was either going to die from the chemical fumes or from boredom listen to her bleat on 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who leaves a spider in the morning especially when she is that close to film it (if you claim to be so scared of them that is I know some people wouldn't be bothered). Sorry for any spider lovers but he would of been hoovered up or squashed in an absolute mad panic in this house not left all day then suddenly thought about once back in bed. Oh and will she please give it a rest with that bloody filter :poop:

there's a wasp floating about my room as i attempt to write my dissertation (PSA: don't ever, and i CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH do a masters anyway, it's horrendous.) i hate the bastard things but I've just opened my window to let it out. no fake panic attacks or scratching. why don't i have millions of insta followers too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I got an enormous spider out of my daughters room today. No toothpaste involved. I used a newspaper and a bowl. And then I fell off her bed into the washing basket. I managed to keep the spider in the bowl with the paper on top as well. I should get a reward. 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got an enormous spider out of my daughters room today. No toothpaste involved. I used a newspaper and a bowl. And then I fell off her bed into the washing basket. I managed to keep the spider in the bowl with the paper on top as well. I should get a reward. 🏆
i so wish this had been filmed......

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.