Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some of them must be making it up at this point, every single post on that group has people speaking about their OCD. Either they don’t realise that if they have OCD following Hinch wont be making it any better (but worse) or they’re all just jumping on the bandwagon as if it was a new trend. A lot of these hinchers think OCD is just cleaning, too, and self-diagnose themselves because they can’t help but pine their toilet every few hours.
After the birth of my first child who was poorly in an out of hospital with various problems I developed OCD hand washing and compulsive cleaning of anything that she came into contact with I was breastfeeding so thankfully didn’t have the worry of sterilising bottles I would do everything 3 times I didn’t even know I was doing that until my mum pointed it out every surface was wiped 3 times my hands to the point that they would bleed it is a horrible condition which returned with each child I had my anxiety was unbearable it’s not something to be proud of or ashamed if but it needs treatment because it makes life miserable so seeing these women say they have OCD when they are mostly just very house proud not the same thing at all ask anyone who has this condition it becomes a lifelong battle I also had agoraphobia because I was afraid of taking my kids on dirty busses even going to the park was a nightmare all I could think of was how many germs were on things it has at times really taken over my life it’s truly awful

Reactions: 7
it's all still the same guys here's mine and Jaime's room still the same fast forward a few days heres my new room guys my old room is now a guest room 🙄
But it’s staying the same guys .... it’s just we won’t be sleeping in it but it’s staying the same guys 💤🙄💤🙄💤🙄💤

Reactions: 15
Bluddy hell size on that extension. All for scrubbing her clean bog on instagram..

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t matter that she doesn’t enjoy cooking , a bigger , more spacious kitchen adds value .

I suspect however that the extension ( I’m probably talking bollocks) she’s taken on now means she’s exceeded the price ceiling on the estate she lives on and if she ever sells she won’t get the valuation she expects.

I’m not an Estate Agent😉.
No you not talking bollocks you’re absolutely right. I’m a property developer and if that was taken on remortgage basis bank would not lend her money for that as she lives on new estate all houses are pretty much the same and their value is similar. It’s definitely been paid outright but that’s not my problem. It had increased value of the house but isn’t sellable imo due to neighbouring houses value and area. I don’t think she will sell it anytime in the future but honestly if I was to invest that much I’d invest in a house with character. New builds are not my cup of cocoa

Reactions: 13
Deffo reading this

She said that she could have just moved. Was read on here. Same old tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeh right.... "worked so hard" selling tit and chemicals to gullible people who like me fell for the whole innocent little woman persona 😡 I only hope the Hinchers really see now how devious she is and that the whole extension reveal and how she's lied and duped everyone shows what a con woman she is.

Reactions: 14
She is so thick, she wrote on one her posts about it not ‘effecting’ her and Jamie, it’s ‘affecting’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually surprised she kept her extensions a secret. She could have announced it and got loads of freebies like she did with her baby.
Not like her to pass up an opportunity to get #gifted stuff.
Wonder if the extension will be full of “bargs” too.
I think she was pacing herself. Like Mrs Hinch ‘season three’. There was a lot of cleaning and minky/Paul the pine/putting the sink to bed when her account started, the pregnancy and garden were season two (complete with all the swipe ups) and now it’s extension time. She’ll be able to generate a lot of content and swipe ups as she decorates each room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not much of a poster here, much prefer to lurk haha but that H in the brickwork is absolutely ghastly. Holy hell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So this morning she asking for tips for garage storage organisation ..... wonder why she’s not asking that super duper company who put some planks of wood under her stairs and blocked in the boiler cupboard .... perhaps he sick of the freebies 🤔🤣😂🤣😂
Or she wasn’t happy that he literally just put a couple of shelves up in the cupboard last time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.