Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just having a nosey on the old LinkedIn, this has got to be Inch, has it not?

All his recommendations certainly point even more towards him as being the fame-hungry one with Sophie as his puppet #MillionPoundJamie.

It seems they both love lapping up the a*se-licking comments, narcissists fit for each other.

Oh, and of course he HAS to comment on the post requesting a butler in the buff…

View attachment 725496
View attachment 725497
View attachment 725498
View attachment 725499
View attachment 725500
View attachment 725501
View attachment 725502
View attachment 725503

An interesting read to say the least… on a career sabbatical my arse! He’s consistent alright.

Please someone find a way to fit #MillionPoundJamie into the next thread title🤣

PS. Sorry if this has already been discussed😅
Just for a second I felt sorry for Jamie... the recommendations sounds like he was pretty good at his job right, he must be bleeping bored out of his mind now.... don't worry I've stopped feeling sorry for the lazy sponger now because it is totally in his control if he wanted to go back to work 🤷🏻‍♀️. And if it isn't, Sopha needs to take a good long look at herself in a non-filtered mirror...

Reactions: 28
Just for a second I felt sorry for Jamie... the recommendations sounds like he was pretty good at his job right, he must be bleeping bored out of his mind now.... don't worry I've stopped feeling sorry for the lazy sponger now because it is totally in his control if he wanted to go back to work 🤷🏻‍♀️. And if it isn't, Sopha needs to take a good long look at herself in a non-filtered mirror...
I thought the same for a second, then I remember what an annoying pillock he is 😂 I’d love the sheep to see this though,clue is SALES, they don’t care about you Hunnayyyzzzzz! They wouldn’t actually get the connection though would they 🙄 always some way to defend their cult leader.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe I was out all day yesterday and missed hinchy peeling herself off the sofa to go out. I do wonder what they were hoping to achieve by putting it on the makeup kids stories. My first guess would be to wind up tattle.
I also wonder how many- if any-“fans” recognised her. My first guess again is none and confirms what I’ve said before. Sofa Sophie isn’t real. I really do think she spends most of her days dolled up doing things with her friends. I think she has a constant stream of visitors to her house and vice versa she’s visiting her friends. Now there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. It’s perfectly healthy and wonderful to have a good social life and be maintaining friendships you’ve had since school. BUT it doesn’tfit the poor old little me full of anxiety Sophie narrative.
it certainly doesn’t fit the “my baby is permaattached to me” narrative she’s been peddling since he was “born”. It’s a pretty big deal when you leave your little baby. But there was no mention of it being a big deal when she went shopping with Stacey and only a cursory mention when she went away for at least 2 nights. And then to be off out again for the entire day. Well. It’s tricky isn’t it. On the one hand - good for her. But when you’re given it with no context and it contradicts everything you’ve seen prior it does raise questions. Questions so easily eradicated if theyhad either not put it on makeup girls stories at all or she had put it on her own saying they’ve had this booked for so long and even though leaving the boys is hard she’s sohappy to have some grown up time.
every thing she does is so calculated. This was too.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think she finds it easy to leave the kids because she has so many people heavily involved (freda, Jamie etc). For me leaving my 2 month old would mean having to write endless lists of routine/bottles/general stuff because nobody would know the routine etc like me. Most people have a partner or husband who returns to work so, understandably, would be less involved during the day and maybe not know things so thoroughly. Jamie and freda take the heavy load of parenting so for either of them to look after the boys solely isn’t really a problem for Sophie because they all ready know the job inside out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Nooooo you need the odd night away. My in laws used to insist on taking my two for a week when they were in primary school. They'd take them on holiday. I was a misery whilst they were away but the kids loved it.
So e of us just don’t have that support sadly which is why it is even more frustrating to see people like old Sofa here pretending she is struggling when she has a massive support network and can basically have a break whenever she likes

Reactions: 15
Nooooo you need the odd night away. My in laws used to insist on taking my two for a week when they were in primary school. They'd take them on holiday. I was a misery whilst they were away but the kids loved it.
It wasn't an option. Neither set of grandparents have ever had our children so we just got on with it.

Reactions: 9
I think she finds it easy to leave the kids because she has so many people heavily involved (freda, Jamie etc). For me leaving my 2 month old would mean having to write endless lists of routine/bottles/general stuff because nobody would know the routine etc like me. Most people have a partner or husband who returns to work so, understandably, would be less involved during the day and maybe not know things so thoroughly. Jamie and freda take the heavy load of parenting so for either of them to look after the boys solely isn’t really a problem for Sophie because they all ready know the job inside out.
Yes it’s that isn’t it. Because we don’t have any help I couldn’t quite work out how she could just up and leave. I had to leave my 2 year old with my mum for a couple of hours recently and even though she loves him dearly she didn’t know where the nappies are or what he could have for lunch or what time he might need to go to sleep. Heck she didn’t even know how to use our remote 😂 and it’s not because she’s inept it’s because she still works full time and just isn’t in a position to be as hands on as she would have liked to have been. Me and my partner are very much a team but it’s still me who carries the mental load of child raising - who knows when they are outgrowing clothes; current fave food; cuts their toe nails; gets their haircut etc etc etc. He’s great at being daddy but if left up to him they would wear winter coats all summer and shorts all winter because he couldn’t find xyz and puts the 2 year olds clothes on the 4 year old 😂😂.
But you can totally tell that in the hinch household Jamie is the one who knows all this stuff. And even Ma before Sophie knows it.
If Ronnie really was at babyballers yesterday you can guarantee that Lonnie was with Ma Barker.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She definitely told her mate not to film her face. I wonder if they take ‘normal’ photos that are just for their own use?

Reactions: 12
Just having a nosey on the old LinkedIn, this has got to be Inch, has it not?

All his recommendations certainly point even more towards him as being the fame-hungry one with Sophie as his puppet #MillionPoundJamie.

It seems they both love lapping up the a*se-licking comments, narcissists fit for each other.

Oh, and of course he HAS to comment on the post requesting a butler in the buff…

View attachment 725496
View attachment 725497
View attachment 725498
View attachment 725499
View attachment 725500
View attachment 725501
View attachment 725502
View attachment 725503

An interesting read to say the least… on a career sabbatical my arse! He’s consistent alright.

Please someone find a way to fit #MillionPoundJamie into the next thread title🤣

PS. Sorry if this has already been discussed😅
Although his content is boring and samey, he still thinks it’s enough to make him #MillionPoundJamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes it’s that isn’t it. Because we don’t have any help I couldn’t quite work out how she could just up and leave. I had to leave my 2 year old with my mum for a couple of hours recently and even though she loves him dearly she didn’t know where the nappies are or what he could have for lunch or what time he might need to go to sleep. Heck she didn’t even know how to use our remote 😂 and it’s not because she’s inept it’s because she still works full time and just isn’t in a position to be as hands on as she would have liked to have been. Me and my partner are very much a team but it’s still me who carries the mental load of child raising - who knows when they are outgrowing clothes; current fave food; cuts their toe nails; gets their haircut etc etc etc. He’s great at being daddy but if left up to him they would wear winter coats all summer and shorts all winter because he couldn’t find xyz and puts the 2 year olds clothes on the 4 year old 😂😂.
But you can totally tell that in the hinch household Jamie is the one who knows all this stuff. And even Ma before Sophie knows it.
If Ronnie really was at babyballers yesterday you can guarantee that Lonnie was with Ma Barker.
I took my Mom to Bingo last week for the first time in forever and got a
Same situation here. Great Dad but has a total mental block when it comes to which are PJs and which are day clothes. I know it’s small in comparison to other stuff but it messes with my head 🤯

Reactions: 7
Selling like hot cakes guyssshhh......
Ooh yes forgot to say I went to tesshco yesterday which I never do as we don’t live near a big one. I’m after some cushions so went to homeware. They had a couple of tatty hinch cushions that had literally been trodden on with a great footprint on one reduced to £3. And that was all I could see in there that was hinch related. Not a single other thing. This was a big Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Selling like hot cakes guyssshhh......
Hopefully people are realising that it’s just normal tat that you can find elsewhere but for half the price!!🙄
It’s not new items they’ve been around for years & she’s jumped on the band wagon stuck a bloody H on some tit or a label saying hinch range , the price goes up!! It’s bleeping madness 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Ooh yes forgot to say I went to tesshco yesterday which I never do as we don’t live near a big one. I’m after some cushions so went to homeware. They had a couple of tatty hinch cushions that had literally been trodden on with a great footprint on one reduced to £3. And that was all I could see in there that was hinch related. Not a single other thing. This was a big Tesco.
That’s made me laugh😂 trodden on hinch cushion 😂😂 HA!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which of you nusty trolls was this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile the downtrodden sheep who are looking forward to a trip to Home Bargain as the highlight of their week are completely unaware she’s been off out yet again to a swanky hotel and theatre. Living it up and enjoying herself whilst they believe she’s slaving away at home with PND and struggling with a baby.
If they weren’t so aggressively horrible I’d feel sorry for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.