Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure she doesn't drink, or at least claims she doesn't but even a non alcoholic one. Live a little! Bet she's fun at parties.....
She’s a liar. She likes southern comfort but goes on like she doesn’t drink. They used to have a drinks tray. Weird woman

Reactions: 29
She is at Pretty Woman, a guy proposed to his girlfriend on stage. I bet she’ll get home and it’ll be “Jaymay, you didn’t propose to me on the west end stage, I demand we have the proposal,wedding and honeymoon again”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Such a relatable hun isn’t she? All these child-free trips over the past few weeks… more than I’ve had in the 4 years since my youngest was born. In fact, I’ve never had a night away from him to relax or go out 😑 I’m just a lemming that works works works and gets no play 😂 And this is what makes me rage with her. Everyone seems to think she deserves all of these nice things because she’s such a hard working, fantastic Mother Earth. She’s so precious and vulnerable etc. 🤢 She’s a devious little tit bleep. And actively tries to hide what she’s up to as it doesn’t fit the narrative 🤣 joker 🃏 Certainly spending her mat leave well! Never see her happier than when the kids are out of sight and out of mind.
Yepppp FFS!!! 😫🙄 sooooo sneaky to not let her loyal flock see she's been out and about again😤🤢 sure deep down she craves her old pre-children life -back when she was Regina George with her mean girls!!!🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If that's is the Solas Bar at The Savoy, then it's been booked for months.

Two reasons I know this...

1, we've had to book 6mths in advance to eat at the Savoy at the time we want.

2, I've just had a look at the Solas bar and nothing on a Sunday at midafternoon is available up to October and you can't book beyond that yet

Also, dress for the bleeping Savoy. It might say smart casual, but don't be a chavvy dick and wear a fluffy body warmer 🙄
But then its our sopha the princess of maldonia, they sure must have space and time for her. Lol

Reactions: 7
Gawd I thought the poster meant it was the Savoy Theatre, hence the Pretty Woman references. Sorry! But If that’s the Savoy, next time I head down south, I’ll just stop at Watford Gap services cos that pic looks like a motorway services!
That’ll be what they’re seeing, the theatre is part of the hotel.

Reactions: 9
I’d love to see her folded into one of those theatre seats. All 8 foot long leg and size 13 feet. Like a praying manatee 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hope's Ron will get snapped up, they sign them young these days 😂
he literally is like then middle aged men on fb who keep uploading the same selfie as their profile pic, it’s always zoomed in on a terrible angle. Arsenal don’t give a duck about your toddler you silly tubby bastard 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm pretty sure she doesn't drink, or at least claims she doesn't but even a non alcoholic one. Live a little! Bet she's fun at parties.....
why Do people who don’t drink go on like it’s a personality trait?! She’s a bore, maybe she should have a drink or two

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Urgh she needs to duck off tend Breastfeeding then going out for the night duck OFF I can’t do think with my 5m old
For how much her kids “hurt her haaaaarrrrTTTTT” she’s hardly seen them this week. Just how she likes it

Reactions: 26
why Do people who don’t drink go on like it’s a personality trait?! She’s a bore, maybe she should have a drink or two
THIS!!! Like because you don’t drink it makes you a better parent / human being than someone who enjoys a glass of wine. Loads of the influencers push this. Soft drinks in champagne flutes making a point. Grates on me.

Reactions: 29
It’s another example of brainwashing the Slimming World way. Perfect for this who have eating disorders. She sees it as a ‘safe’ food, as they are relatively low calorie. No actual nutritional content, but lets not worry about that.
Why woulda you stay somewhere pretty amazing ands sit there eating Mug Shots? Even if they didn’t want to go out, surely they could order room service? I don’t know why this has annoyed the tit out of me!
I get the feeling that Hinch wouldn‘t have wanted to be seen in the hotel restaurant. Not sure whether that is in case someone recognises her or what but to be honest, what a waste of a beautiful hotel just to keep yourself in your room and not have a lovely meal or visit to the spa. She’s a weirdo.

Reactions: 17
I get the feeling that Hinch wouldn‘t have wanted to be seen in the hotel restaurant. Not sure whether that is in case someone recognises her or what but to be honest, what a waste of a beautiful hotel just to keep yourself in your room and not have a lovely meal or visit to the spa. She’s a weirdo.
she legit thinks she’s as famous as Jennifer aniston the way she goes on… still can’t get over her saying they had to do a fake exit from the hospital after Ronnie birth because of paps 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.