Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never had a Mug Shot and am now very curious. Is there a preferred flavour? (I use flavour in the loosest sense of the word)

Definitely try the ā€œ donā€™t waste your moneyā€ flavour

Hope this helps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah it does, I think it is him SS hired out the pool, and everyone paid Ā£25 so no one else except her friends would of been allowed in.
Well letā€™s face it if it is him Iā€™m pretty sure he wouldnā€™t be able to control his excitement of showing it off to all the sheepā€™s

Reactions: 15
Just seeing that SS pic. This whole timeline is making no sense whatsoever. Away for 2 days, sheep whispering, back, get kids, play all day in park, chippy tea, hour long eyebrow fuckery, sofa sitting, pens, poking, swimming. Nope. This has been done over weeks while they were in hiding

Reactions: 27
This is the same guy. Is it him? I think Staceyā€™s dad was filming most of the time. You can hear his voice
View attachment 722908
I donā€™t think it is him. If you enlarge it (the pic I mean, he wishes) that guyā€˜s face is much softer and those look like a working manā€™s arms.
Sazz ā€˜removed my middle name in my fifties as I hated itā€™šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Definitely not the Hinches at swimming - Staceys sister posted about being there so you can bet your money they would have.

Is that another gathering that Staceys had where you havenā€™t been invited soph ??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've never had a Mug Shot and am now very curious. Is there a preferred flavour? (I use flavour in the loosest sense of the word)
The only one I will eat is the chicken and sweetcorn one. Itā€™s not great to be honest but Iā€™m trying to lose some weight so needs must šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
It does look a bit like him but surely if the Inchworms were there too they'd be a 7 story power ballad montage of Ron Andrex completely disinterested in each other and a best bubs forever to the moon and back women supporting women best mummy ever x x x grid post? šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Give it time though, 7pm tonight if they were there :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.