Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been to a Tesco Extra. Hinch merchadise is a plenty here. Nobody even looking at it. And i was there a while asit was near the scented candles and i love a leasurly sniff session there. All a bit bland... Cushions that look cheap!!! None sold as shelves were full.

Reactions: 26
OMG... My first thread title... Cant belive its happened for lil old me. Im gonna celebrate by booking into a luxury hotel, demand a upgrade to a tree house (because i won a thread title don't you know!) and i fully expect MrCuppa to have me a mug shot hamper and ribena on ice!!! I may be quiet this afternoon as i have to rush out and buy me a chavtastic track suit to wear. But i'm fank you for liking and chinchin darlings!!!! Moowah moowah 😗😗😗😗
All the best!

It’s only because she thinks she’s a former Drag Race contestant. Hope this helps
Michelle Visage is probably getting confused with someone she’s seen on Ru Paul’s Drag Race 🤣

I followed and then quickly unfollowed Jamie Brent’s Insta today. I clicked on the comments where Soph is cuddling the sheep and the whole “we would love a farm” and it’s like their all in some sort of religious Hinch sect. One comment stood out “you couldn’t even look after a small patch of grass”. If you’re on here, bravo! 👏👏👏.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So this is an instagrammer who is a first time mum to a 6 week old little girl and she’s just posted this. I think it’s amazing that she’s already thinking about safeguarding her child and Hinch and Inch really should take a leaf out of her book. As someone in the childcare profession the way they do absolutely nothing to safeguard those two beautiful boys and plaster them all over Instagram just to keep the cash rolling in is absolutely disgusting!

View attachment 723440
To be fair, this is After pimping out her kid for 6 weeks (and 9 months before that when pregnant). Her, her partner, her sister, have all shown the baby's full face. Often the baby is just in a nappy.
They're all as bad as each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
You do good work, I try to read between your lines a lot of the time. I actually know another influencer talked about on tattle and some days I'm fit to burst with the need to speak up 😂 I've opted for keeping schtum to avoid accidentally saying too much. And no, I'm definitely not naming names or giving hints 🤐😁
I’m in a similar boat. Luckily my celeb is lovely and doesn’t have a thread on here but they come up frequently and I have to bite my tongue. More that I want to defend how lovely they are!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an uneventful day 🤭
Do you think she's trying to slow down the increasing speed of new threads ??!!! 🤔🤪🤪
Most likely. I reckon she’s still on the third honeymoon thread and needs time to catch up before she can post again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair, this is After pimping out her kid for 6 weeks (and 9 months before that when pregnant). Her, her partner, her sister, have all shown the baby's full face. Often the baby is just in a nappy.
They're all as bad as each other.
yes but people do make mistakes. The fact that she’s owning it and happy to hold her hands up and say I did this wrong is a good thing. Hinch should follow suit!

Reactions: 9
CF9A9529-837D-4FF8-BF20-A538AA53E1DB.png
4 days in a row losing followers!! Hilarious!! They’re clearly not buying them for her account anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 7237634 days in a row losing followers!! Hilarious!! They’re clearly not buying them for her account anymore
Hopefully Instagram is having a massive bot clear out. She’s nowhere near 4m popular. A bargain group with a massive following on Facebook shared her Tesco range yesterday and in 9hours there was 23 likes and about 30 comments - almost all of which were slating it for being grey tat. How that translates to 4m+ followers on insta I’ll never know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.