Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it is him. If you enlarge it (the pic I mean, he wishes) that guy‘s face is much softer and those look like a working man’s arms.
Sazz ‘removed my middle name in my fifties as I hated it’😂
have you considered adding rose?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Just posting this again as it was on the back end of the last thread.
Seems like more people are finding her boring or are clearly pissed off with her bragging and childish antics. 3 days in a row she has lost followers. Could this be the start of the downfall for old Hinchy?

Screenshot_20210821-015151_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Seems like more people are finding her boring or are clearly pissed off with her bragging and childish antics. 3 days in a row she has lost followers. Could this be the start of the downfall for old Hinchy?

View attachment 722955
Ooooh I'm gonna give that a 'love' 😍😍
I love seeing those red numbers.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 722955
That has to be a batch of bots at the end of their paid-for time, surely?

Reactions: 17
No way did Ronnie put those stickers on the bin, as if he would be allowed stickers in the first place! Inch probably nipped the shop, thought I know will get a kids magazine then Soph can put the stickers on the bin & then yank the fuckers off, the magazine is probably more her reading level too!
I totally agree I struggle to get them stickers off the paper yet we’re meant tobe live Ronnie managed bless him the way he held the pens is an indication of his fine motor skills ( no hate ) using him for content is exploitation not to mention how confused this poor boy must feel with all the mixed messages.

Just seeing that SS pic. This whole timeline is making no sense whatsoever. Away for 2 days, sheep whispering, back, get kids, play all day in park, chippy tea, hour long eyebrow fuckery, sofa sitting, pens, poking, swimming. Nope. This has been done over weeks while they were in hiding
Imagine all the time they had to film pre records and this is the dire content they came up with 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Inch on about people tagging him in their stories of the hinch range and saying “it is my name too I guess”. No you numpty, the sheep are trying to get the attention of their leader and they know you’re posting more than the leader herself at the moment 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The only one I will eat is the chicken and sweetcorn one. It’s not great to be honest but I’m trying to lose some weight so needs must 😂
I’m on slimming world and was curious to see what a mugshot was - looked it up and it’s 1.5 syns so I would imagine Sopha has it classed as a safe food.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 722955
So far today shes down over a hundred again. I'm sure it won't be long til she gets the credit card out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m on slimming world and was curious to see what a mugshot was - looked it up and it’s 1.5 syns so I would imagine Sopha has it classed as a safe food.
I think some of them are free (or they used to be on older plans, I did it in 2016 and I’m sure the tomato one was free as I wouldn’t have used valuable syns for that tit!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.