Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t get this either!I went off alcohol after my first now expecting my third but to be honest none apart from family would know as I do t feel the need to go on about it 🤣 and I drink my soft drinks in a normal glass like most people 🤣
Same. In fact I'd rather NOT draw attention to it because it's not anyone's business whether or not I drink and why.

Reactions: 5

gggg_o

I genuinely don't mean this in a nasty way, just curious, every time I see a photo or video of Lennie he seems very cross eyed. I was wondering if that's a baby thing/them learning to focus and it just sorts itself out or if it's likely to be a medical thing? There are some photos of me as a baby looking a bit cross eyes and my eyes turned out normal!
It’s probably because his mum is always up in his face poking him

RubySky478

VIP Member
The story is still there for me but it stops at the bit where he puts the seat onto the main toilet. Then flips to an ad.

Article 16 of the UNCRC makes it clear that children and young people have the right to privacy, just like adults do.

This means that:

• they have the right to a private family life,
  • they have the right to a private space where they can go to be alone..
It's a basic human right.

If she wouldn't share a pic of herself going to the loo, then the chances are Ronnie wouldn't want the same.

THIS!!!

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4

grannyof2

Chatty Member
He is only just 2 though, still very young. One of my boys PT at 2y5m and the other at 2y7m and I wasn’t in any rush - it was just when they were ready.

Sorry if this has already been said, I haven’t finished catching up yet.

Please don’t send me to the rave thread!! (Does she even have one?!) Just don’t want anyone to read and think that just 2 is late x
No I don’t think 2 is too late I personally started just before my kids were 2 but it take s a while and like I said I realise every child is different but my point was more about hinch being lazy about starting to train him

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I don’t mean to be harsh but is she even trying to start potty training Ronnie yet, I realise this is not something to share but you know if he was potty trained she would be screaming it from the rooftops
I agree. Even I put up a post when my first child was potty trained.

• Heart

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I haven’t been on this thread for a while, anyone have any guesses when Soph will be back?
I’m guessing she’ll be back with a sob story about how much she struggled adapting to having two, will be some sort of advocate for a women’s charity or something like that.

Any messages from the barmy army about what a great mummy she is been shared yet? Because lets face it, that's why she shared this, that and to prove something to tattle. :rolleyes:

BabyOctopus

I genuinely don't mean this in a nasty way, just curious, every time I see a photo or video of Lennie he seems very cross eyed. I was wondering if that's a baby thing/them learning to focus and it just sorts itself out or if it's likely to be a medical thing? There are some photos of me as a baby looking a bit cross eyes and my eyes turned out normal!

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
Wonder if they are watching BBC 1 News. All about autism and mentioning environmental factors too. Who knows if Ronnie is affected and if so, were all those chemicals she used before, during and after pregnancy responsible?
I think there is some link. Along with the frankly vile diet she has - and lack of interaction, proper exercise

He's 5 😳??!

I always assumed Henry was at least 11 😮 I'm genuinely shocked
Yep! He's 5

Far too young to be in that state

• Sad