Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Just watching ferne McCann on This morning with her feral daughter it’s embarrassing. Tell her to sit down and behave. These fuckers use their children to try and be famous
My daughter is quite similar, just constantly on the move. Can't keep still, no matter how many times she's told.

Reactions: 3

Samseal

Chatty Member
The pokey finger poke poke poke, gives me the rage, she really doesn’t know what to do with him does she 👈🏻👉🏻👇👆🏻☝🏻🤏🏻

nursemum12

Chatty Member
I don’t get the whole, we will ask for her Permission even before ashes able to talk, if she’s unable to talk then she’s very unlikely to know what a photo is. This is just weird woke nonsense really. Has she said the kid is private I would have some respect.

and also, why doesn’t Hinch have any brow hair at all?
Probably ripped what was left of them off with that tape 🤣

• Haha

RogueRey

VIP Member
I think after you report a post it blocks you from seeing it since you “don’t like the image/video”
Never got to report it.. went to watch her stories again and can't see anything from this morning.

Ah well i hope she took it down or Instagram did.

Reactions: 2

Kezza_69

VIP Member
I don’t get the whole, we will ask for her Permission even before ashes able to talk, if she’s unable to talk then she’s very unlikely to know what a photo is. This is just weird woke nonsense really. Has she said the kid is private I would have some respect.

and also, why doesn’t Hinch have any brow hair at all?
Shes too young to be part of the 80s "over plucked" era . .
I wonder if its to do with an ED or a thyroid condition? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Susalu

She’s deleted it now. It only goes up to where he puts the seat on the toilet. See Grinch that’s all you had to do in the first place stupid cow!

Also if you’ve been potty training him there for months why wouldn’t you just leave the seat there all the time to save the hassle when he actually wants to go? I smell some porkies🤥
I can still see the full thing.

Justrealising

Chatty Member
To be fair, this is After pimping out her kid for 6 weeks (and 9 months before that when pregnant). Her, her partner, her sister, have all shown the baby's full face. Often the baby is just in a nappy.
They're all as bad as each other.
Who is this if you dont mind me asking?

bchallo

I was just looking at the egg chair story and wondered if Lonnie is wearing a pull up rather than a nappy with tabs on the side? I thought it was his vest but remembered he doesn’t wear vests. I didn’t think they made pull ups that small…

BabyOctopus

Wonder if they are watching BBC 1 News. All about autism and mentioning environmental factors too. Who knows if Ronnie is affected and if so, were all those chemicals she used before, during and after pregnancy responsible?
I tried to watch BBC breakfast on iplayer and its not available. I'd like to know more about this and the study so I can take part. Can't find anything on Google. Do you remember where to find out more? Thanks

ns22xo

I can still see it.
So strange. I looked on my personal and my other account too but I can’t see the one with him on the toilet. I didn’t reported it either and both accounts have different email addresses

Reactions: 1