Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

9Pine

VIP Member
Is it just me? but I sure couldn't be arsed to put all that crap on my dinner table, only to have to take it all off again at breakfast/lunch/dinner and then put back after each meal? Maybe I'm just a lazy wee cunt 🤷🏻‍♀️
They seem to just shove it to one end to make room for 1, 2 or however many are eating!

Reactions: 4

Kindred

He is only just 2 though, still very young. One of my boys PT at 2y5m and the other at 2y7m and I wasn’t in any rush - it was just when they were ready.

Sorry if this has already been said, I haven’t finished catching up yet.

Please don’t send me to the rave thread!! (Does she even have one?!) Just don’t want anyone to read and think that just 2 is late x
Nah I think you're spot on, at this age my boy has shown no interest and generally you don't train till they show interest and understanding of doing a wee. My girls were ready by 2, my boy is nowhere near 🙈 I've been told it's a boy thing to be late with this stuff but people might just be sympathising with me lol.
I'm so glad Soph is back though! Don't want to sound like a fan or anything but I sure did miss her on Instagram 😂

Tui

VIP Member
Me too, talk fostering about bad messages about food but if you say that to a die hard Slimming Worlder they say it’s short for ‘synergy‘ 🙄🙄
Haha I forgot that bit, what a load of bollocks. I did lose a fair bit of weight on SW but there is so much pseudo science and easy to develop reliance on convenience food (e.g mugshot has fewer “syns” than an avocado)

will she address #toiletgate and put an apology up for exploiting her child? Surely enough people saw it before it was deleted
Of course not 😕 she’s never addressed one of her wrongdoings before I very much doubt she’d address this one especially 🤬

Olivemaks

VIP Member
This is fanfuckingtastic. Take your crown please 👑
Can't believe how quick the threads are going by again, keep it up Sophie and Jamie Twatcliffe, keep that content coming xoxoxoox

*eta - lots of spelling mistakes, got bit too excited at a new thread
Not twatcliffe😂😂😂😂😂😂

9Pine

VIP Member
Wonder if they are watching BBC 1 News. All about autism and mentioning environmental factors too. Who knows if Ronnie is affected and if so, were all those chemicals she used before, during and after pregnancy responsible?

Reactions: 3

RubySky478

VIP Member
I genuinely don't mean this in a nasty way, just curious, every time I see a photo or video of Lennie he seems very cross eyed. I was wondering if that's a baby thing/them learning to focus and it just sorts itself out or if it's likely to be a medical thing? There are some photos of me as a baby looking a bit cross eyes and my eyes turned out normal!
Its a baby thing - they quite often go cross eyed when they’re trying to focus on something…

Edited to add: Sorry, I’m on a catch up and now I’ve caught up, I can see several others have said the same thing! 🙊🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Sorry to quote my own post but just thought…can you imagine if JimBobTeenyKnob decided that he’d add another ‘fird eeniversaroy’ present, knowing Zowf liked musicals.
JBTK- Zowf darlin’ got you anuvver surprise - feeatter tickets to see a musical abarrt a Formula one racing driver
MH - Wossit called?
JBTK - Hamilton
I’ll get me coat…
I just choked on my wine :ROFLMAO:

• Haha