Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
He’s never been to work. He’s been reading Tattle and seen us all laughing at him for being a lazy twat.
And how low can she go with that fucking ad shoehorned in. If the sheep can’t see that she’s only come back because of a contractual obligation they’re ficker than I fort.
Cloffheads no less

• Haha
Reactions: 7

April773

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I’m never shopping in NEXT again!!!! Nearly threw up 🤮 when I saw this 🤢🤮 I can’t believe Next would sell her stuff 😩

Grey, grey and more grey! No thanks. Very fitting it would be Next as always found their clothes very boring and uninspiring.

Reactions: 6
Love this. Mines 3 in just under a month, takes himself off to the toilet without telling us and if you try and come in not knowing he’s there he tells us off. Same when he’s in his room getting ready for bed, if the doors shut he says no, mummy knock and you’re only allowed in if he asks for help. His rules, not ours but we respect that. He’s a bit bossy but I’d rather he was like that as far as modesty is concerned. Poor R will never understand setting boundaries otherwise
my 3 year old is similar! Loves his privacy and asks to be left alone when he’s on the toilet or getting dressed etc.

ns22xo

Well I think you’ve all said it all regarding the toilet. I was at the playground with my two and had a quick peek. Immediately I was shocked that she was actually showing his entire process. Even the grimacing face as he emptied his bladder or bowels. Seriously. Awful. I’m not much of an oversharer on social media but I’ve shared certain milestones - eg first wobbly steps or funny first jabbering words. Never ever ever has it crossed my mind to upload footage of my son using the toilet. Heck I’ve never even contemplated filming it. I know from experience that one of the signs of readiness in many children is wanting privacy when they go in their nappies. I had to hide round the corner when my son went for a poo on the toilet and when he first learnt. Now I’m not allowed to be involved at all - except to “check” hes wiped properly.

After I got over the Initial disgust that she had done that to her sons privacy I actually had a wave of feeling inadequate. Yep. Even though I know 2 things. 1) it’s most likely utter bollocks that he is out of nappies and 2) all children should learn to use the toilet when they are ready.
my 2.5 year old is not ready and that’s fine. We are going at his pace and always will. But I can’t believe I allowed myself 20 seconds of feeling like shit because of her again! She did this to many women with Ronnie eating and I bet she has now sparked hundred of women to feel like shit that their 2 year old isn’t using the toilet too.
I would rather she shared the method she has chosen to use. I would rather she shared how she managed to get a non verbal child to communicate that they need to use the toilet. I would rather she shared information about how every child learns this at their own pace and child led toilet learning is more important than stressful “training”. Blimey not that it would ever cross her mind but this is an excellent opportunity to share “PANTS” about children understanding who should or should not be touching them in certain places.
Like others have said. She’s not a parenting account. This has no place on her account. It has no place on ANY account.
This was a brag About what she thinks SHE has achieved. I spotted the other week that Ronnie was naked from the lower half in the garden and said I hope they aren’t forcing him into potty training. I can absolutely imagine that he’s been shamed and humiliated if he’s had an accident. I’m sorry but I can imagine her getting angry that he’s done a wee on her floor or not got it “right”. It breaks my heart to think that’s what happened.
all she wants is messages of adoration of “WOW HOW DO YOU DO IT YOU SUPER MUM? You’re a celebrity with a newborn and you’ve still found the time to toilet train your just turned 2 year old!! You’re amazing!!!!”
I have fun spotting her lies and stupidity but when it comes to Ronnie she just makes me absolutely despair. 😥😥
Little ones can sometimes regress a few months/years down the line if they’re potty trained to early so you do right by going at their pace. You’re 2.5 year old will get there eventually and that’s okay! Mines 3 next month and we’ve only just cracked it but he still won’t go in some unfamiliar places and still struggles with certain toilet habits let’s just say. It’s normal, they go at their own pace it’s best to not force them because you want them to

Last edited:
  • Heart

wolfemama

James has a blue check on ig. Is that new or am I just unobservant? Tbf I rarely am on there these days.

Edit to add my add apologies if this has already been discussed!

April773

Trust her to show off and document her son being potty trained. My sons 5 months older than Ronnie and we aren't quite there yet 😒 but of course she has to show off that she's done it with nauseating cringe music in the background as well as equally nauseating quote in the background about "being able to fly" seriously fuck off and stop feeling the need to show everything on the gram.

Kindred

Well I think you’ve all said it all regarding the toilet. I was at the playground with my two and had a quick peek. Immediately I was shocked that she was actually showing his entire process. Even the grimacing face as he emptied his bladder or bowels. Seriously. Awful. I’m not much of an oversharer on social media but I’ve shared certain milestones - eg first wobbly steps or funny first jabbering words. Never ever ever has it crossed my mind to upload footage of my son using the toilet. Heck I’ve never even contemplated filming it. I know from experience that one of the signs of readiness in many children is wanting privacy when they go in their nappies. I had to hide round the corner when my son went for a poo on the toilet and when he first learnt. Now I’m not allowed to be involved at all - except to “check” hes wiped properly.

After I got over the Initial disgust that she had done that to her sons privacy I actually had a wave of feeling inadequate. Yep. Even though I know 2 things. 1) it’s most likely utter bollocks that he is out of nappies and 2) all children should learn to use the toilet when they are ready.
my 2.5 year old is not ready and that’s fine. We are going at his pace and always will. But I can’t believe I allowed myself 20 seconds of feeling like shit because of her again! She did this to many women with Ronnie eating and I bet she has now sparked hundred of women to feel like shit that their 2 year old isn’t using the toilet too.
I would rather she shared the method she has chosen to use. I would rather she shared how she managed to get a non verbal child to communicate that they need to use the toilet. I would rather she shared information about how every child learns this at their own pace and child led toilet learning is more important than stressful “training”. Blimey not that it would ever cross her mind but this is an excellent opportunity to share “PANTS” about children understanding who should or should not be touching them in certain places.
Like others have said. She’s not a parenting account. This has no place on her account. It has no place on ANY account.
This was a brag About what she thinks SHE has achieved. I spotted the other week that Ronnie was naked from the lower half in the garden and said I hope they aren’t forcing him into potty training. I can absolutely imagine that he’s been shamed and humiliated if he’s had an accident. I’m sorry but I can imagine her getting angry that he’s done a wee on her floor or not got it “right”. It breaks my heart to think that’s what happened.
all she wants is messages of adoration of “WOW HOW DO YOU DO IT YOU SUPER MUM? You’re a celebrity with a newborn and you’ve still found the time to toilet train your just turned 2 year old!! You’re amazing!!!!”
I have fun spotting her lies and stupidity but when it comes to Ronnie she just makes me absolutely despair. 😥😥
My 2 year old washed his hands in the toilet today. It's OK. He then wiped his hands on his sister. Also OK 👍
We all have kids that are different so try to not take it to heart! I was so stressed comparing my 1st to everyone else, by my 4th I'm surprised that only 2 out of 4 have played with their own poo like play doh. Achievement! Lol

Calling a young child feral is a bit harsh don't you think.
Maybe it's Mrs meldrum, she calls her youngest feral 🤔

• Haha

Waffledoggy

I am disgusted. What have I just watched?! That poor poor little boy. Surely this counts as some sort of abuse. He is being exploited. Why are there no laws against this?!

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Did she really put “I’ve missed my cloths“???

So mat leave means literally doing nothing for 3 months then? Wow! Wish I’d known that back in the day 🥴
It’s coz it’s always mentioned on here shes literally known for naming cloths so trying to go back to basics but yes I do believe she’s not lifted a cloth in months jamie or her mum does the cleaning!

Bunnykins

VIP Member

New Fred guyshhhh. Pour some hoops in to a jug and head over...