Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LT2201

VIP Member
What’s that creepy video of her rocking Len for? Why would anyone need to see that. Just Fuck off Hinch, we know you’re the trying to hide your ads in amongst this utter crud.
Very "hand that rocks the cradle" kinda creepy.

Reactions: 7

Zak2325

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I’m never shopping in NEXT again!!!! Nearly threw up 🤮 when I saw this 🤢🤮 I can’t believe Next would sell her stuff 😩
Yeah but lets be honest next have changed they now sell any brand going, so why not add Hinch 🤣

• Haha

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
What’s the point in having so much junk on your table that there’s no room for food?
I tried candles on the dining table once but the cat got too close and was just a teeny bit on fire. Never again!
Teeny bit on fire 🔥 lol

Nowt like the pong of a frazzled whisker 😾 happened to mine once.

• Haha

Curlysue101

Why just why film that shit I’d lose my fucking shit if someone filmed me on the shitter and only covering me up with a thumb, dumb cunt 🙄

Homebird44

VIP Member
I had a child free night once, it was 18 years ago before they were fucking born!
Nooooo you need the odd night away. My in laws used to insist on taking my two for a week when they were in primary school. They'd take them on holiday. I was a misery whilst they were away but the kids loved it.

Mab1994

Chatty Member
If that's is the Solas Bar at The Savoy, then it's been booked for months.

Two reasons I know this...

1, we've had to book 6mths in advance to eat at the Savoy at the time we want.

2, I've just had a look at the Solas bar and nothing on a Sunday at midafternoon is available up to October and you can't book beyond that yet

Also, dress for the fucking Savoy. It might say smart casual, but don't be a chavvy dick and wear a fluffy body warmer 🙄
But then its our sopha the princess of maldonia, they sure must have space and time for her. Lol

Mab1994

Chatty Member
I agree, I’m not a brain washed SW fembot and I hate that part of it. But I needed to lose weight and you can use the programme to eat healthily without becoming a mugshot and quark queen.
QuarkQueen. Bloody hilarious

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
If you're sat there 'baring with' whilst Soph decides to not be a lazy fuck and does as much as putting shit in the bin.. you need a hobby or possibly find a full-time career.

How do you find a balance when your mothers done all the babysitting and the most enthusiastic thing you've done is putting scotch tape slugs on your face.

Give overrrrrr.
She’s a joke

She sounds unhinged.
Right?! She gets over excited..

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
My 2 year old washed his hands in the toilet today. It's OK. He then wiped his hands on his sister. Also OK 👍
We all have kids that are different so try to not take it to heart! I was so stressed comparing my 1st to everyone else, by my 4th I'm surprised that only 2 out of 4 have played with their own poo like play doh. Achievement! Lol

Maybe it's Mrs meldrum, she calls her youngest feral 🤔
Oh luckily I already have a 4 year old who learned how to use the toilet at his own pace with no drama so I am secure enough in my own parenting but my point was she even got to me for a moment so imagine how she will make first time mothers feel 😞😞

• Heart

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
I don’t understand her narrative?

Fake PND?
Struggling?
Fine?
Tired?
Out with Friends?
Stuck to the Sofa?
Super woman?
Happy when with sheep?
Having time off?
Posting the same content as last year?
Making our Jamie is the bread winner working?
Has a smelly washing machine?
We’re enough, your enough, I’m enough?
Trying our best?
Can’t get timings right?

Whilst help on hand always. Ronnie obviously not going to nursery which would free up her time. She can do her washing at night she dries it all indoor so not like it’s time sensitive plus I thought Ron liked helping load the washing machine?

I just can’t work out who she is or what she’s trying to be at the moment.
Either can she!

• Haha

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
Hinch appears to be on a following spree. Lots of minions posting in their stories. Sad fucks 🤣🤣 Anything to get the sheeple to buy her tat! She’ll drop them in a couple of weeks.