Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
So this is an instagrammer who is a first time mum to a 6 week old little girl and she’s just posted this. I think it’s amazing that she’s already thinking about safeguarding her child and Hinch and Inch really should take a leaf out of her book. As someone in the childcare profession the way they do absolutely nothing to safeguard those two beautiful boys and plaster them all over Instagram just to keep the cash rolling in is absolutely disgusting!

View attachment 723440
Whaaaat?!?! You need to go check out her thread on here and have your eyes opened about her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

GBB

Chatty Member
Why does she put a filter on that makes her brown floor look grey. She could've had grey flooring in the first place. Or is it grey but sometimes she filters it brown 😂 confused.

Justmephi

Mmmm not sure he is potty trained completely……. I have 2 daughters that potty trained around 2/3 and at that point they were never able to hold it long enough to get the seat on like Rennie does, at that age its always i need a wee and when they say that they mean there and then not 3 minutes later after fiddling with the toddler toilet seat!

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Ooh yes forgot to say I went to tesshco yesterday which I never do as we don’t live near a big one. I’m after some cushions so went to homeware. They had a couple of tatty hinch cushions that had literally been trodden on with a great footprint on one reduced to £3. And that was all I could see in there that was hinch related. Not a single other thing. This was a big Tesco.
That’s made me laugh😂 trodden on hinch cushion 😂😂 HA!

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
i think his gait has been commented on previously, regarding walking on tip toes? He just looks left footed to me. Perhaps harder for him at class when majority may be right taught.

He was W sitting a lot too a few months/weeks back (time all rolls into one 😂)

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Yes it’s that isn’t it. Because we don’t have any help I couldn’t quite work out how she could just up and leave. I had to leave my 2 year old with my mum for a couple of hours recently and even though she loves him dearly she didn’t know where the nappies are or what he could have for lunch or what time he might need to go to sleep. Heck she didn’t even know how to use our remote 😂 and it’s not because she’s inept it’s because she still works full time and just isn’t in a position to be as hands on as she would have liked to have been. Me and my partner are very much a team but it’s still me who carries the mental load of child raising - who knows when they are outgrowing clothes; current fave food; cuts their toe nails; gets their haircut etc etc etc. He’s great at being daddy but if left up to him they would wear winter coats all summer and shorts all winter because he couldn’t find xyz and puts the 2 year olds clothes on the 4 year old 😂😂.
But you can totally tell that in the hinch household Jamie is the one who knows all this stuff. And even Ma before Sophie knows it.
If Ronnie really was at babyballers yesterday you can guarantee that Lonnie was with Ma Barker.
This made me laugh.. it’s 100% my life!!

• Haha

wolfemama

I just think unless the child can't physically withstand walking for whatever reason, then their is no reason for them to be in a pram.
Agreed. All kids are different but personally with my eldest, doesn’t matter how far we’re going or how long she’s walking (100% her choice). I know I said I wish she would have napped in the stroller but honestly it’s probably better she doesn’t 😂 the walking gets out a lot of her energy (and she has A LOT of energy!) and she sleeps well at night!

She clearly doesn't understand how to safeguard her children online, or maybe she does but just doesn't care enough? The thought of getting 'one up' on SS was probably too much for grabby brain to resist.
I suppose we should be grateful that we don't get a video of her changing Lonnies nappy. 🙄
Doesn't Mrs Hinch work with a company who works with influencers to help her get sponsorship deals? I can't believe someone there doesn't intervene and tell her it's a bad idea to film her son on the toilet?! A grown adult shouldn't need to be told this but apparently she's too thick/narcissistic to see this.

Reactions: 7

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
I hate this cunt with a passion but as a mother of two sons, one with severe adhd I have to say this talk about outside factors causing it is quite hurtful I did nothing different in both my pregnancies but my eldest son has no difficulties 😢
I agree. I have adhd and I have 3 autistic children.

• Heart

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Yes it’s that isn’t it. Because we don’t have any help I couldn’t quite work out how she could just up and leave. I had to leave my 2 year old with my mum for a couple of hours recently and even though she loves him dearly she didn’t know where the nappies are or what he could have for lunch or what time he might need to go to sleep. Heck she didn’t even know how to use our remote 😂 and it’s not because she’s inept it’s because she still works full time and just isn’t in a position to be as hands on as she would have liked to have been. Me and my partner are very much a team but it’s still me who carries the mental load of child raising - who knows when they are outgrowing clothes; current fave food; cuts their toe nails; gets their haircut etc etc etc. He’s great at being daddy but if left up to him they would wear winter coats all summer and shorts all winter because he couldn’t find xyz and puts the 2 year olds clothes on the 4 year old 😂😂.
But you can totally tell that in the hinch household Jamie is the one who knows all this stuff. And even Ma before Sophie knows it.
If Ronnie really was at babyballers yesterday you can guarantee that Lonnie was with Ma Barker.
I took my Mom to Bingo last week for the first time in forever and got a
Same situation here. Great Dad but has a total mental block when it comes to which are PJs and which are day clothes. I know it’s small in comparison to other stuff but it messes with my head 🤯

LT2201

VIP Member
So she’s either taken it down or Instagram took it down because it’s gone and been replaced by a Next x Hinch collab of loungewear (who had bingo for another loungewear collection?) will she address #toiletgate and put an apology up for exploiting her child? Surely enough people saw it before it was deleted
She's never apologised for anything, even when she's been called out publicly even by the fire service so why would she start now?