Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
Urgh no this one has her own thread and sorry but she’s awful, don’t let this post redeem her
That post by whoever that Instagrammer is just sounds incredibly worthy and smug.

I don’t get the whole, we will ask for her Permission even before ashes able to talk, if she’s unable to talk then she’s very unlikely to know what a photo is. This is just weird woke nonsense really. Has she said the kid is private I would have some respect.

and also, why doesn’t Hinch have any brow hair at all?
Exactly this. I just posted saying she sounds worthy. Woke nonsense is better😂

Reactions: 8

get the gossip

I can remember being a hormonal and easily embarrassed teenager, being absolutely mortified at seeing some of the baby/childhood photos my mam took of me! None of them were of me on the toilet and also they were shown to maybe about 10 people, not anyone who fancies a nosey online 😕 that poor poor boy when he grows up and realises. Absolute Truman show material.

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
She’s hit a new low today to try and ‘prove’ (in her own twisted, pathetic way) that she’s a ‘good’ parent. Totally backfired on her though!! Completely invaded that poor little boy’s privacy. Also struck me how not child friendly her downstairs loo is! Yes he’s got the toilet seat adaptor… but in ours we have one of those and a little step for our 3 year old to reach the sink plus child friendly soap for him to use!
Thats a point how did he get up on the toilet ?🤔

RogueRey

VIP Member
I just don’t get how you can potty train to that level when they’re non verbal. You’d have to have the potty in the room so they have free access, not all this getting your own seat business and mum taking you… that’s the behaviour of a kid 3yrs +

I agree. I have a non verbal kid.. we had months of showing him a picture of a toilet, talking about the toilet, sitting on the toilet with lid open and down, learning how to flush the toilet, etc...

To me this is just one of the stages of how to use the toilet. Ron hasn't learned how to let go of his urine etc that's a good bit off.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
The man in that pic is stacys sisters husband she shared a tiktok video of them going down slides and it’s defo him.. don’t insult the poor guy, Inch WISHES he had chest hair like that 🤣
I don’t think it is, her husband was wearing red/dark pink bathing shorts on in that TikTok video. It’s not Inch though
CC496070-73A9-47A2-8A3D-BBEDE5F11BFF.png

Howdy

VIP Member
We all speculate that they do read here, now if they really do how on earth do they not realise how bizarre it is the way they conduct themselves to millions of people? Is it Absolute Greed and Self Importance that makes them oblivious to it. I find it fascinating, infuriating and completely baffling 🤔
Absolute Greed and Self Importance would be good names for them.

Kindred

I hate this cunt with a passion but as a mother of two sons, one with severe adhd I have to say this talk about outside factors causing it is quite hurtful I did nothing different in both my pregnancies but my eldest son has no difficulties 😢
[/QUOTE]
I agree. Honestly anything to do with the kids is not my cup of tea.
I'm here for the hinch and inch bash fest so you are not alone luv.

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
Is it me or does Ron seem very unsteady on his feet? His legs seem to turn at funny angles
i think his gait has been commented on previously, regarding walking on tip toes? He just looks left footed to me. Perhaps harder for him at class when majority may be right taught.

100%! And if she still wanted to appeal to the 'mummy market' still she could show how she sets up Ronnie with an activity while she does the dishwasher etc. A normal, busy household would be so much more relatable than a toddler silently filling the dog bowl.
Totally agree, but I think Inchworm actually does all that 😂😂

• Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
I genuinely don't mean this in a nasty way, just curious, every time I see a photo or video of Lennie he seems very cross eyed. I was wondering if that's a baby thing/them learning to focus and it just sorts itself out or if it's likely to be a medical thing? There are some photos of me as a baby looking a bit cross eyes and my eyes turned out normal!
Yeah I've got some terrible photos of my little boy I'll be saving to embarrass him with, their vision isn't great at that age so their eyes tend to cross a bit when they're trying to focus.

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Yey another story with Lonnie laying down while she pokes and prods him ,then grips onto his little hand 🥱🥱🥱🥱 surely even the sheep are getting bored of this now!! Seems like that poor child spends all day either on her shoulder, on the changing mat or in the deathtrap crib ??!!!🙄🙄🙄 show something different!! 🔊

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I agree, I’m not a brain washed SW fembot and I hate that part of it. But I needed to lose weight and you can use the programme to eat healthily without becoming a mugshot and quark queen.
Very true, if you follow the core principles of it and don’t look for ways to cheat it (cous cous cake was my cheat of choice 🤣🤣🤣🤣), it’s a really simple and nutritious way to eat. Unfortunately the majority still think you can eat loads of mullerlghts, mugshots etc on top of meals and still lose weight 🙈

• Haha