Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
My 2 year old washed his hands in the toilet today. It's OK. He then wiped his hands on his sister. Also OK 👍
We all have kids that are different so try to not take it to heart! I was so stressed comparing my 1st to everyone else, by my 4th I'm surprised that only 2 out of 4 have played with their own poo like play doh. Achievement! Lol

Maybe it's Mrs meldrum, she calls her youngest feral 🤔
Don't like her either lol
If someone called my kid feral I'd knock them out

Have you met any small children recently? They can be SAVAGE AF 😳
Aye I have 3 young kids, I know how kids are. Just don't agree with slamming a toddler as feral cos she was running around set, but that might just be me 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Gawd I thought the poster meant it was the Savoy Theatre, hence the Pretty Woman references. Sorry! But If that’s the Savoy, next time I head down south, I’ll just stop at Watford Gap services cos that pic looks like a motorway services!
That’ll be what they’re seeing, the theatre is part of the hotel.

9Pine

VIP Member
Am I the only weirdo who keeps my dogs food in the same room that I feed them in? I don't think I will ever understand Hinch logic, especially from someone who basically got "instafamous" purely for being organised.
I’m as weird as you!

Therealist

VIP Member
Is it weird that my hearts bursting with pride for Ron👏🏼👏🏼 To see him do so much and that’s such a big accomplishment you’ve got to give it to him👏🏼
My hearts not bursting, but glad to see he can do it. Just goes to show though, if you can film him going to the toilet, you’d film him speak

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
Nooooo you need the odd night away. My in laws used to insist on taking my two for a week when they were in primary school. They'd take them on holiday. I was a misery whilst they were away but the kids loved it.
It wasn't an option. Neither set of grandparents have ever had our children so we just got on with it.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Rex bringing over shells to his Mum and telling her that they had snails 😄 Has Ronnie ever even been to the beach? If he has, he was no doubt strapped into a pram and not allowed out.
I think I remember them going once but no pictures of playing in the sand etc😏

• Sad

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Mmmm not sure he is potty trained completely……. I have 2 daughters that potty trained around 2/3 and at that point they were never able to hold it long enough to get the seat on like Rennie does, at that age its always i need a wee and when they say that they mean there and then not 3 minutes later after fiddling with the toddler toilet seat!
Exactly what I said!! That video is a kids who has learnt a routine, not a realistic potty training video. She should know if he’s nearby there!! 🙄 I guess ‘real’ doesn’t make a nice montage for the gram!!

BabyOctopus

The story is still there for me but it stops at the bit where he puts the seat onto the main toilet. Then flips to an ad.
I just checked and its still up in full. However I just reported the bit where he's sat on the toilet, and after I reported it instsgramhid it from me, so it appears like it's gone, but its not.

Reactions: 8

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I don't believe for one minute Ronnie is out of nappies or nearly out of them. I just don't. And that's really fine, he's 2, I didn't potty train any of my 3 until about a month before their 3rd birthday (just happened to be around that time for all 3 that they started showing big signs) forcing training is just unnecessary. If they're ready by then i don't see any issue but I don't believe for a second Ronnie was ready, he's been forced into it. Just let them show they're ready themselves, it doesn't make you a better mum if your child was trained at 1 or if they were trained at 4. It's just ridiculous.

But imagine recording your child on the toilet and uploading it for so many people? Something needs to be done, i don't think he's safe with her at all, he's fed, watered and clothed but that's about it, in every other aspect of his life he's completely neglected and tbh I'm not sure how much more I can watch of her. She's got something seriously wrong with her. Her stories last night of her acting all gangsta about love island shows she's got major issues.
Absolutely agree with you.

Chatty Member
It’s my birthday tomorrow , I’ve already said I’m doing fuck all once the kids are away to school I’m gonna sit on my arse and have a me day and then disappear and pretend I don’t have kids.

What I’ve just written above is lies apart from it is my birthday because that’s what being a mum is - you don’t get time to fucking piss in peace never mind swan about child free as much as she does.

The reality is I will wake up with warm bread and half a jar of marmalade on said bread shoved in my face while my 5 little people scream for cake at 5:45am because it’s my birthday

She can’t even wash her hair never mind raise those boys
That made me laugh 😂😂 happy birthday!!! Enjoy “breakfast” in bed 😂😘

• Heart