Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
I don’t agree with showing that much on the internet but I do wonder if she didn’t post about it eventually people would be hating on her for not potty training him

the range on Next is just her F&F (Tesco) stuff.
Potty training is the least she should be concerned about right now. There’s many things she needs to address before potty training unfortunately

Reactions: 10

bintanint

Ooh yes forgot to say I went to tesshco yesterday which I never do as we don’t live near a big one. I’m after some cushions so went to homeware. They had a couple of tatty hinch cushions that had literally been trodden on with a great footprint on one reduced to £3. And that was all I could see in there that was hinch related. Not a single other thing. This was a big Tesco.
Which of you nusty trolls was this 😂

• Haha

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
No offence but it is a bit weird you don’t even know him, all kids learn how to do the toilet eventually so who cares?
I get that, it’s just the fact she shows him doing so little I genuinely thought he was limited to do almost anything by himself that’s what I meant, I was shocked lol

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Just as I thought you couldn't sink any lower.
Great lyrics as you hug your 3rd born.
Fecking disgrace of a woman over grown child.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
How odd, I’ve toilet trained 2 kids, about to do a third & yes I was very proud! I think I told all my friends as we all had kids around the same time and were all doing the same stuff, but it never occurred to me to show everyone videos of them doing their business! I’ve never seen any of my friends do that either, well apart from one acquaintance, and she’s a massive hincher 😂😂

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
So I just had a thought.

What if the sheep-walking was actually a research trip for the Hinch Farm alpaca experience?

Reactions: 9

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
I just finished work & am now able to scroll through my phone!
gone all this time & obviously hasn’t cleaned the washing machine on her M/L was saving it! She hasn’t got a clue what to post so it’s going to be all the same shot as before 🙄
Jimbobnojobsmallknob is obviously feeling insecure after reading our tattle so he’s put his foot down with a firm hand and said to her Oi Oi get your act together tell them I’m busy working on something 🙄
So yeah it’s basically going to be the same old content while planting seeds inside the sheep’s head to keep them interested.
He’s probably gone on a crash course of how to post on Instagram or maybe he’s made a TikTok because let’s face hers was a diabolical mess.
Not had chance to read back yet but has the stats updated for social blade yet?
Latest stats….

Attachments

GBB

Chatty Member
Great find on the makeup kid's insta Bunny.
Is she the one that said you look unreal on a massively filtered Sopha fb photo. So different to her real life face was ridiculous. Her mates must snigger behind her back.
It disappeared!

Another sneaky outing off the sofa that her sheep won’t be told about.
Looks like The Savoy
She’s struggling guyssshhh.
View attachment 724762

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
To be fair, this is After pimping out her kid for 6 weeks (and 9 months before that when pregnant). Her, her partner, her sister, have all shown the baby's full face. Often the baby is just in a nappy.
They're all as bad as each other.
yes but people do make mistakes. The fact that she’s owning it and happy to hold her hands up and say I did this wrong is a good thing. Hinch should follow suit!

LT2201

VIP Member
Did we ever discover what was in that storage unit or was that where the Tesco tat was hidden?

Not sure it’s the smartest idea to leave a bowl of whole nuts within reach of a toddler. Still, the same woman who puts her infant child in a cots filled with crap against all advice 🙄

Posted at the same time!
I still watch my teen eating nuts just in case 😂 I can’t help myself! Soph is not smart in the common sense department, but she is smart when it comes to manipulating sheep.

hope she stays away from suffolk that’s where I’m from 🤣 she better not come to southwold they are far too skanky and chavvy to visit here! Twiggy has a home here and can often be seen walking down the beach, can you imagine seeing the hinchs 🤮
you’d hear the cackle and spot the fur gilet and ratty hair extensions from miles off 😂😂 plus the faint sound of Inch ‘oi oiiiii’ 😂

• Haha