Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
No I don’t think 2 is too late I personally started just before my kids were 2 but it take s a while and like I said I realise every child is different but my point was more about hinch being lazy about starting to train him
She’s responded to your post with her stories this morning. She hasn’t read here since 1944 though.
Poor Ronnie 😔

Reactions: 10

bintanint

Hopefully Instagram is having a massive bot clear out. She’s nowhere near 4m popular. A bargain group with a massive following on Facebook shared her Tesco range yesterday and in 9hours there was 23 likes and about 30 comments - almost all of which were slating it for being grey tat. How that translates to 4m+ followers on insta I’ll never know.
Wouldn’t jimbobnojob’s be going down also though? He gained over 7 thousand in one day ya know mr popular? I don’t think so

• Haha

MGMG

Have reported, so shocking, hope the papers call her out on this. It's just so inappropriate and unnecessary, what is she trying to prove? It's also proof she must read Tattle as why else would she feel the need to show explicit evidence, poor Ronnie's expression as well, he looks so confused, I mean honestly wtaf! You think about teaching your child about the PANTS rule etc and here she is showing him it's cool for an adult to take videos of him in his most intimate moments.

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I wonder what they're up to now if they want to book @Astonishing's mils' Beach hut.
I am I right to think it is in Norfolk or Suffolk/Norfolk borders?
Long way to go for just a day 🤔
hope she stays away from suffolk that’s where I’m from 🤣 she better not come to southwold they are far too skanky and chavvy to visit here! Twiggy has a home here and can often be seen walking down the beach, can you imagine seeing the hinchs 🤮

• Haha

Havingasnoop123

Evening tattlers! Not been on in a while life with a baby and other kids over the holidays is draining!

Anyone wise find inch’s choice of song a but weird (not the word i’m looking for) but this will be an everlasting love this will be what I’ve been waiting for.. hope the song choice is about Soph and not Lennie otherwise poor Ron deffo pushed out 😭

• Sad

LT2201

VIP Member
why Do people who don’t drink go on like it’s a personality trait?! She’s a bore, maybe she should have a drink or two
Aye like nobody actually gives a shit and as others have said she actually does drink so why hide it? It's such an odd thing to lie about but then she's odd in general so goes with the territory.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I was thinking this too. I was like am I the only one who’s child was out of a stroller by age 2? My child is waaaay too active for that, she wouldn’t have had it. Actually really wish she would have napped in a stroller would have made life a lot easier… 😂
I just think unless the child can't physically withstand walking for whatever reason, then their is no reason for them to be in a pram.

bintanint

Where are they? We’ve made a lovely cosy new thread with Ribena and Mugshots and they’ve fucked off. What a liberty!
Stuck herself permanently to the sofa with her fixation of that bloody tape! Jayyyymmmeeezzzzz probably trying to set her free.. actually nahhhhhhhI reckon he’d be there filming it while laughing 😂

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
As if it’s not absolutely disgusting enough that her poor boys privacy has been breached sitting on the toilet… it looks like he has nothing on his lower half when he’s washing his hands 😕 fine in the “privacy” of your own home but not fine to broadcast!
Would she be happy for him to use a busy public toilet with the door wide open for passers by to watch? Because that’s what this is! But x1,000,000!
Exactly this 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

When are people, especially influencers, going to wake up and realise that what they post online is exactly like putting a giant screen on a main road and letting thousands of strangers see everything!

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
I don't believe for one minute Ronnie is out of nappies or nearly out of them. I just don't. And that's really fine, he's 2, I didn't potty train any of my 3 until about a month before their 3rd birthday (just happened to be around that time for all 3 that they started showing big signs) forcing training is just unnecessary. If they're ready by then i don't see any issue but I don't believe for a second Ronnie was ready, he's been forced into it. Just let them show they're ready themselves, it doesn't make you a better mum if your child was trained at 1 or if they were trained at 4. It's just ridiculous.

But imagine recording your child on the toilet and uploading it for so many people? Something needs to be done, i don't think he's safe with her at all, he's fed, watered and clothed but that's about it, in every other aspect of his life he's completely neglected and tbh I'm not sure how much more I can watch of her. She's got something seriously wrong with her. Her stories last night of her acting all gangsta about love island shows she's got major issues.
A big part of potty training is communication - the child has to be able to indicate he has the urge to go. Now that can still be done non-verbally but I can’t say I’ve seen Ron point or make a noise to indicate something.

But this is the woman who said he speaks well fank you when clearly he didn’t, so who knows.

grannyof2

Chatty Member
I don't know if it was because my kids were out of prams at 2 years old. But why can't Ronnie nap in his bed or the sofa? Why is he still in a pram
I don’t mean to be harsh but is she even trying to start potty training Ronnie yet, I realise this is not something to share but you know if he was potty trained she would be screaming it from the rooftops

• Haha
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I wonder what they're up to now if they want to book @Astonishing's mils' Beach hut.
I am I right to think it is in Norfolk or Suffolk/Norfolk borders?
Long way to go for just a day 🤔

Lilograce

VIP Member
Almost nappy free? Who even says that when they are potty training their children! He's either nappy free during the day or he's not started potty training. What a way to confuse the poor lad to sometimes put him into nappies.

• Heart

Bla bla bla yawn

Why on Earth have I just seen a vid of a child I don’t know using the toilet?!? What must nursery think to this?!?

just to add, my 3.5 year old is a toilet avoider and we’re being supported by our HV. She will sit on the toilet no problem though so this clip proves nothing.