Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
I reported it as well, I cannot believe she put that up, the poor child’s dignity is out the window! She can call us trolls all she likes! I don’t care, that is obscene!!!

Reactions: 11

Just.here.for.the.goss

Right, now I’m going to have to cancel my NEXT account … I can’t be doing with seeing all that rammel when I go to order 😣
It’s not next stuff, it’s her Tesco stuff, Next sell f&f stuff as Tesco don’t sell their clothes online anymore. Shouldn’t see much of it until it’s all in the clearance section 🤣

• Haha

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
Somebody please get her off Instagram ASAP, poor Ron 😢. Does she not know how rife the Internet is with pedophiles ! Silly silly woman 🤬. How would she like it is Inch shared a video of her on the toilet! Horrible woman!

BabyOctopus

There’s something really not believable about the whole video. Anyone whose potty trained a toddler knows that when they need the toilet you don’t have time for them to slowly turn the light on, get their own seat in etc. It just doesn’t look realistic. If my toddler says ‘I need a poo/ wee’ ( think it’s doubtful Ron can say this) you rush there as quickly as possibly. Looks to me like a kid going through the routine but not actually using the toilet 😐 she takes people for a fool because she wants the attention that comes with Ron actually doing things!!
I thought this exact thing. He probably just sat on there so she could get a photo. I doubt he used it there and then. Maybe doesn't even use it yet at all.

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Was having a little nosey through the comments on their grid posts. Is it me or have they stopped deleting comments so much? There seem to be an awful lot of ones saying they really shouldn't be getting a farm 🤔

Sausage90

VIP Member
Well I dunno about anyone else, but I feel like I've hit a summer holidays brick wall. I'm going to get my arse in gear, go out for the day and I fully expect to come back to a whole new thread because Grinch has done something dickish.

Will we see a freshen up Sunday? Where she sprays air freshener on her bed, rather than actually washing it 🤮.

Will Henry finally get a walk in an enchanted forest with a family montage video? Hahahaha hahaha Mummaz 👀

Will Inch be getting a Sunday roast from Freda Fiddle? 🍆

Yeah sad predictable Sofa only liked it cos it's all about her. She doesn't gove a toss about anything else.
I'd hazard a guess that is actually Hinch judging from the spaced commas. I've never seen anyone do that other that her and fiddles

Reactions: 10

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Any chance inch is following her around filming her every move constantly to get her ready for the film crew starting?

• Sick
  • Haha

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
That poor poor dog.

Seriously.

I'm actually disgusted at how fat the poor creature is! He's only 5, and potters like he's on his last legs 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
What happened to that really expensive pushchair she brought so they could both go in it? Has that gone to pushchair people now?
Also thought she just said Jamie is out working on projects, how’s she pushing two pram?
Pretty sure that’s in her garden 🙄😂

• Haha

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
I was thinking about this comment earlier, and she is definitely trolling us. We have noted that she always has to comment on other ‘celebs’ posts and then make it all about her. Why put an emphasis on you! She couldn’t give a toss how anyone else feels! Still the same old ‘me, me, me,’ eh, Soph!

p.s I wonder what has happened to her old dinner set. She apparently has nowhere to store it which is why her table is always set. #Dumped
Also, your new range is shite, and the filth on those plates is shocking. 🤢 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments