Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she just sat on her bed talking about those tattoo eyebrows? If she was then I'm guessing the baby is in his own room at 10 weeks old?😒 She said the boys were asleep, isn't his crib next to her bed?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It's obvious that she just wants to be a beauty influencer, much more glamorous than being a 'cleaner' and she gets to sit and stare at herself all day. Her idea of heaven.

Reactions: 33
So is it just me or was she just hella crappy in her story ‘good night everyone from me and my eyebrows’ - she looked really Aggy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While discussing John Bercow as a fantasy shag on the 'Secret Celeb Goss' thread (I take full responsibility 😄) I was suddenly struck by the fact that Sally Bercow and Sopha could be twins. I'm sure I've seen Sopha have a face like that before.

sb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn't she just sat on her bed talking about those tattoo eyebrows? If she was then I'm guessing the baby is in his own room at 10 weeks old?😒 She said the boys were asleep, isn't his crib next to her bed?
Let’s be real. She would have filmed that reel a while ago. Prob in the day time.
but I wouldn’t be surprisdd at all if lonnie was in his own room already. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The way she applies dipbrow gives me the absolute ick. Yet again she's in a timewarp of blocky heavily filled in brows. Dipbrow is meant to be applied with a light hand to create hair like strokes and then brushed out with a spoolie. She must absolutely paint it on to make it look the way it does on her. Her makeup free brows are the golden arches of McDonald's but the ones she paints on(she may as well use a Sharpie) plus those transfers just look ridiculous on her, they're meant for people who have no brow hair and haven't had microblading done.
Is it obvious I have a thing about eyebrows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The style she has said she used, E14, are sold out, loads of the others left but bet they go too. I couldn't bring myself to swipe up in case she got 3p for it, got a friend to do it 🤣

Edited to add screenshot
That is ridiculous!!! Why are people copying her every move?! THINK FOR YOURSELF... BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF!!!
And now o sound like one if her bloody quotes... I'll see myself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Supposed to be 6 months, are her Reels more important than the safety of her baby😳😳😳

• Sad
Reactions: 9
duck me…there’s going to be a load of hinch sheep walking round with half an eyebrow missing where they’ve accidentally waxed them clean off with cello tape 🤣🤣🤣

also her face does not move anymore, what’s happened? I’m genuinely worried at how much work she has had done

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anybody else watch that reel and thought to them self “what the actual duck has she done to her face??”

Reactions: 29
Let’s be real. She would have filmed that reel a while ago. Prob in the day time.
but I wouldn’t be surprisdd at all if lonnie was in his own room already. 😕
He has been sleeping on his own for a while. She had the monitor weeks back wjile they were downstairs so yeah definalty in his own room now x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We nearly got a head wobble at the end of the stories there. what’s up with the stroppy witch now? Apart from a bright red forehead that is..
083F25C5-F4F1-47CD-9C7D-6CD0D5FF88B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Anybody else watch that reel and thought to them self “what the actual duck has she done to her face??”
It’s sad… I don’t understand why people feel the need to do things like that. Her upper lip doesn’t look right at all and I’m sure it looked a lot better before!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.