Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is two very different people on her stories compared to Jamie’s.. both in looks and personality

Reactions: 16
Mr Essexoioi ! laavvv it!

Reactions: 14
Yes. Yes. Yes. You're bang on point there

Reactions: 6
She’s stroking Ron like he’s the bloody dog again.
She just can’t interact with kids can she. At all.

Reactions: 15
"your mam got him these pens"
"fanx mam"
take your kids to see their other grandparents and pull them out Fredas sweaty arse.

Why the windows though? Hasn't he got an easel board in the garden that's always in the background... Let him play on the white board and get him some chalk for the blackboard, get him magnetic letters and numbers and let him go off on it ... My kids have an easel and they spend hours on it just back any forth everyday. I don't let them draw on my windows lol

Reactions: 26
That reel just emphasises that her eyebrows aren’t where they should be.

Loving the comments from some of her followers too.
The tide is definitely turning on the cunt. She’ll always have the proper die hard ones that worship her, but the more moderate ones seem to be waking up to her bullshit. I think the break has helped that. She’s come back all guns blazing being an A* wanker

Reactions: 27
Are they actually kidding me? They are getting him to draw on the bloody glass doors?! Get the lad a fucking chalk board or white board, you pair of twits!

Why does she always pat and stroke Ronnie in that weird way… HES NOT A DOG!
She has no clue how to show affection to him does she.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Her neck will be red raw with Ronnie scribbling on the windows like that. They'll be in the bin after this.

Reactions: 16
His play is always so controlled. Hinch sitting right next to him, ready to jump in if he plays in a way she doesn't want. Inch hovering over him.
The pen rubs off with water. Leave him to go wild!

Also, all kids love a spray bottle he's not a mini-Hincher. (except it's sad that the minute he's finished drawing his instinct is to clean.)

Reactions: 26
Are they actually kidding me? They are getting him to draw on the bloody glass doors?! Get the lad a fucking chalk board or white board, you pair of twits!
Thats the funny thing though... He has an easel you always see in the garden.. Most have a white board on one side chalkboard on the other... You see it in the background all the time.. Yet they've opted for windows? He'll get a right bollocking when he draws all over their walls in the house cos he doesn't understand why windows are OK but walls aren't.

Once again poor ronbot being directed by those two in his face, just let him play naturally on his own FFS instead of "draw on doors Ron, kick football in the goal Ron " god they're overbearing

All staged so she looks involved in his play when in reality the second the camera stopped recording she took him away, pens in bin, window cleaned and he'll never see them again!
I think it's ridiculous, wipes off with water or not. There's such thing as paper or his whiteboard/blackboard easel... I've never even thought about letting my kids draw on my windows
When Ronnie draws all over their wooden floors, doors and walls cos he doesn't understand why windows are OK but eveywhere else isn't he'll get an absolute bollocking. Weird parenting

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.