Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
She really does look awkward and uncomfortable, wandering around waving that rose about. I think it's because she knows whatever Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit puts up on his stories is completely unfiltered and she really can't deal with that level of exposure.
They really have no chemistry do they if all they want to do is lie on a sun lounger, eating crisps and bloody mugshots! If my husband had surprised me with a beautiful hotel stay like that, he'd be getting more than a mugshot I can tell you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry to just pop on and ask a question that has probably been answered and addressed a billion times! But just not enough time in the day to go through all these pages!
why is Mrs Hinch not posting anything anymore? And why is Mr Hinch now being the Mrs?
Btw I don’t follow either any more I just saw a clip on my insta search thingy and went for a nosey!
Who fucking knows? Possible thoughts are: attempts at getting Inch more followers to equal Sofa or eventually take over; Sofa having some sort of (‘tend) mental elf crisis; fucking up something with a sponsor so hiding; or fillers/botox etc leaving her puffy/bruised and avoiding showing her face

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
And why does he keep calling her bubs. Isnt that SS and Hinches thing..why is he trying to make "bubs" happen. My husband would get a swift punch in the mouth if he called me bubs

• Haha
  • Sick

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
They certainly know how to live life in the fast lane these two. Mug shots, Ribena and a Nutribullet? Wow I'm wetting meself with anticipation what's gonna happen next, I'm totes excited and on the edge on my seat. What a time to be alive people.

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
"He is very well looked after in that department, get your facts right, thank you very much"
FredaFiddleFingers.....2021
Ffs hunnay, just came on here to catch up after a lovely day & now going to bed with visions of our filthy Freda on her knees in the garage giving Janine the ol’ sloppy toppy like it’s a werther’s original

• Haha
  • Sick

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I agree!! Now you’ve said that I can really notice that! Even though my youngest was pretty non verbal there was always noise in the house, lots of gurgling and babbling going on plus music from kids toys constantly! You’d expect a bit more life from a home with a newborn and a toddler mine was chaotic 😂
Let's remember this is a mother who scowled at a book with piano music bits on it, and the next time it was shown the piano keys were gone😒😒😒

• Sad
  • Angry

bananabutter

VIP Member
Looking at Stacey’s stories. I don’t like comparing kids but Rex is unbelievably further ahead counting and recognising colours when Ron is still like a real baby that can walk :cry:Surely the hinch’s can see that Ronnie is not reaching typical milestones?

• Sad

Bunnykins

VIP Member
That the audi they didn’t buy? Someone call the cops cos they seem to have fucked off on holiday in it

• Haha

bintanint

I don’t get why OH fucking why does he speak to her like she’s a little girl?!?
Special burger for a special girl?? If my hubby said that to me I’d be like ok mate what you done fucking poisoned that one 😂
It’s like he’s always walking on eggshells with her when he speaks to her !! We all know she’s a fucking drama Queen and goes into strops when she don’t get her own way but PLEASE COME ON NOW GET IN THE FUCKING BIN you pair of cunts 🙄
I notice the kids weren’t invited to the BBQ of the year either absolute fucking joke

EDIT … spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
I’m not on Hinch’s side or anything but fml it sounds like he’s arranged this trip away, all of the chavvy snacks and the hotel doing all the romantic flowers etc and she could barely smile at him,let alone be grateful.

it’s his anniversary as well but he just spends his entire life being like Dobby the house elf and nothing is ever good enough. What has Grinch done for him on their anniversary? I bet nothing cos there’s only one Princess in that house.

also the earlier stuff at the house, again no Ronnie - I reckon ma has adopted him, she always wanted a boy didn’t she?

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
It really looks like she was enjoying the hotel room and having a look around and every time she looked up Vestie was there with his mobile out recording her asking her what things were and if she liked them like she was a toddler 🤣
You can see in the video of her shutting the door to the loo I think it is, she was speaking to him naturally then caught the camera on her and took a deep breath, just weird of him.

How do you know it’s photoshopped? I can never spot tgem
I have no sympathy for her or them. If she felt awkward or didn’t like being filmed, think how Ronnie feels, naked in the bath, having clothes thrown at him, day in day out, for the last 2 years😩😳

• Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
1k a night? So he spent Sophie's money on her then...ffs.
They both look so bloody scruffy as well. Atleast make an effort. Shoulders are out and what's with that messy plait. She's just cringe. And he's literally talks to her like she's 5. It's creepy. It's his heavy breathing that gives me the ick!!!

AC55

VIP Member
Well it was only a matter of time before Jimmynoballs started with the montages. Pack it in James, there's a good chap. Leave now with whatever shred of dignity you have left before you make yourself look even more of wanker than you all ready are!

• Haha

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I'm absolutely dead that her poor little lapdog has been doing all her work for the last 3 months and her anniversary post is just 1.5 pictures of her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Chatty Member
They’ve only been married 3 years, Ronnie is 2 yet didn’t she say she struggled to conceive? They must have only been married 3 months before she got pregnant!!!!! Although knowing J-Unit he probably mounted her 8 times a day so felt like it took longer 🙄🙄🙄🙄 try talking to real couples experiencing actual fertility issues. She’s a dangerous piece of work spouting about her “struggles”.

• Heart
  • Haha