Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit kate to the party, but duck me she doesn’t want to be there does she! Absolutely no effort made, real fake effort at ‘liking’ the place and can’t even say I love you back. Your days are numbered jimbob!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Miserable bleep she is!! She doesn't look at all grateful. But then why would she if it's her money he's used.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 When she says about the hot tub in her story and Jamie goes 'oi oi" 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I vommed

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I agree. She’s like hyacinth bouquet, she’s not posh and never will be, why is she going to these places, she looks so uncomfortable? They are the garveys from Benidorm, not the Mountbatten-Windsor’s 🤣
I guess that’s makes Ronnie Sheridan Bouquet. We’ve never heard Sheridan’s voice either 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gahhhhh, just caught up and now have to start work, from the glimpse of the outside it looks like it could be Chewton Glen. Do the research for me tattle. I stayed there for my 30th and it really is beautiful, but It had those green shutters and white balcony railings!!! First one to prove it wins a mug shot in a 5* country hotel 😭😭😭😭
It is Chewton Glen!! They are staying in the Marryat Suite. I know this as worked at the hotel many years ago. When you come out onto the balcony you can see the Croquet Lawn rooms to the left. When I worked there we had proper classy people but the new money started to stay and the clientele went down hill.

https://www.chewtonglen.com/stay-over/rooms-suites/marryat-suite/

Reactions: 20
Who the duck rocks up to a 1k a night hotel in a chavvy Victoria’s Secreta tracksuit? Is that the monstrosity she bought when she was shopping with her BFF the other week?
Ribena and Mugshots? She really is an absolute wet wipe. Should have taken her to the Premier Inn- she would have wet her pants at the shampoo dispenser on the wall if she was amazed by a flipping bidet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She reallyyyyyy looks off... I'm sick of saying how different her face looks.. So plastic and fuller... She's looking more and more like Katie price, someone said that yesterday and I finally see it.
We all know hinch is partial to botox fillers lip fillers etc but she's really gone all out cos I think it's NOTICEABLE, usually top ups are quite subtle, no?? She's defo going through something at the min. She's off her head on meds clearly, hiding behind everything, no eye contact at all.. She can't stand still.. She's not her normal self at all. She's more annoying actually

I hope inch gets his inch away tonight then he might duck off Instagram for a while cos he won't be trying to impress and pull his own wife with his Instagram show everyday

Reactions: 27
Not to defend her whatsoever, but if she is struggling with MH / ED or anything similar, this is actually probably awful for her. The pressure she’ll feel under to give Inch his few minutes of fun… and she’s been taken away from the safety and familiarity of home.
There’s nothing worse when you don’t feel safe or in control in your own body.
I might almost feel empathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Fancy turning up like that? Fancy acting like you're not millionaires who can afford "posh crisps" and then trying to be relatable with "mug shots". Pair of mugs indeed.
I think we're all agreed that the biggest mugs are the people who follow these two clowns and find their lavish lifestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not to defend her whatsoever, but if she is struggling with MH / ED or anything similar, this is actually probably awful for her. The pressure she’ll feel under to give Inch his few minutes of fun… and she’s been taken away from the safety and familiarity of home.
She needs to be an adult for a bit and tell him straight and tell him how it is. They've only brought this tit on themselves, not the MH/ED, but with how far it's getting and shes not getting the help or support she needs. Clearly he isn't supporting at all. This is all for the gram. Not for them or their anniversary. This is just showing off. Why not keep this part private.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not on Hinch’s side or anything but fml it sounds like he’s arranged this trip away, all of the chavvy snacks and the hotel doing all the romantic flowers etc and she could barely smile at him,let alone be grateful.

it’s his anniversary as well but he just spends his entire life being like Dobby the house elf and nothing is ever good enough. What has Grinch done for him on their anniversary? I bet nothing cos there’s only one Princess in that house.

also the earlier stuff at the house, again no Ronnie - I reckon ma has adopted him, she always wanted a boy didn’t she?
He's not done it to be all nice and show his cares.. He's done it simply for Instagram to show their money off, to look good, to get his willy wet after grafting for months. He's a cringey little nobhead... Tbhhhhh I won't be surprised if once they're back home they do a review cos it's a paid night away

Reactions: 28
She seems more odd than usual…I can’t decide whether she really doesn’t like the camera anymore or she’s suffering from some sort of mental health issue but she just seems like she’s uncomfortable on the camera and a bit away with the fairies
Thought the same 🤔 her behaviour was deffo odd
The way she was padding around the room in her socks - like she was on day release from an institution 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's not done it to be all nice and show his cares.. He's done it simply for Instagram to show their money off, to look good, to get his willy wet after grafting for months. He's a cringey little nobhead... Tbhhhhh I won't be surprised if once they're back home they do a review cos it's a paid night away
This was my next comment, I'm wondering if this was a freebie they have been given. Or something of the sort. I don't think they have paid for this

Reactions: 11
I'm no fan of either of them but I really think he's getting some kind of kick out of exposing her insecurities in such a public way. She's totally out of her comfort zone and she just looks awkward and uncomfortable. What sort of husband does this to the wife he claims to adore?

Reactions: 19
Think you are right 1k a night for that suite😳😳😳
A grand a night and the night stand has chipped paintwork. That may be nitpicking but if I was paying anything over £300 per night (which I never would) I’d expect immaculate everything, let alone a GRAND!

1629222672339.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So I was watching his stories with the sound on, my partner asked me a couple of things, so I had to pause the stories a couple of times to hear him....her face 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She looks like a teenager about to have a fight after school, no offence to teenagers I I have one😉😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I was watching his stories with the sound on, my partner asked me a couple of things, so I had to pause the stories a couple of times to hear him....her face 😂😂😂😂😂😂
He’s probably more related to this look
Her screaming uncontrollably at him 😂 even looks like she’s about to Chuck something at him haha great catch

edit atrocious spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im surprised they didnt call the RSPC and report the lost pheasant in their room . . Coulda boxed it in, fed it mashed up mug shots until someone came for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.