Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like stifflers mum.
🤣🤣🤣 Oh yes they really are dimwits.
She thinks she's safe if he takes a photo from a distance. Nope! Tattle will reveal all Soph. You do look like a bloke in drag I have to agree with others on that now.
Please check in here soon and see that Inch has revealed your true self again. You're no Disney princess. In fact you look the hard faced rough mean girl you try so hard to cover up, the nasty smug witch you reveal every so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Today is where she gets pregnant again lol. He probably whisking her off to the shangri la hotel up the shard. They love a hotel room at £500+ per night
Was thinking the same we need a girl Jamie got to keep up with the solomons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but….ok even in some bizarre off chance that you didn’t visually recognize what a bidet was 🤔if someone was like “oh that’s a bidet” surely you would have HEARD OF a bidet! I’m American, and admittedly you don’t see many bidets around😂, even in a lot of swanky places, but I still would know what one was if I saw it! So odd….

Reactions: 19
This will have been gifted by managment. Who remembers the mothers day prezzie that ss was also gifted one of. Haha no you cant buy class, but Managment of social media can!!

Reactions: 13
Bet she’s seen Zoe etc in the tree houses and said she wanted to go there, he’s wanted to go bigger and they’ve ended up in the granny suite . Probably got a discount via gleam .

I personally can’t see the point of driving almost 3 hours each way for a night away unless going to a show or concert. All they’ve done is swop beds and bathroom 🙄

Reactions: 11
So what did she get inch for their anniversary? Or is it enough of a present that he lives off her money and used her money to book the room

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The state of them turning up to a place like that. Pretending to be amazed/impressed with this hotel room like they’ve never experienced this kind of luxury in their lives. They are VERY much accustomed to this kind of living, and have been for years! Don’t make out you’re not just to appear endearing and FANKFUL

Reactions: 18
It’s weird he behaves like some amazing sugar daddy but has no job or life outside of grey castle and is a little witch boy living off his wife’s money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
1k a night? So he spent Sophie's money on her then...ffs.
They both look so bloody scruffy as well. Atleast make an effort. Shoulders are out and what's with that messy plait. She's just cringe. And he's literally talks to her like she's 5. It's creepy. It's his heavy breathing that gives me the ick!!!

Reactions: 32
You just know as soon as he gets his OiOiMinimemaker out she is going to say she misses thekids Lonnie and wants to go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet she’s seen Zoe etc in the tree houses and said she wanted to go there, he’s wanted to go bigger and they’ve ended up in the granny suite . Probably got a discount via gleam .

I personally can’t see the point of driving almost 3 hours each way for a night away unless going to a show or concert. All they’ve done is swop beds and bathroom 🙄
It’s a minimum of 2 nights for that suite, but I agree with your point😊

Reactions: 8
If that suite is 2 nights then it’s pretty clear Lennie isn’t breastfed. Even one night is a push at 8-10 weeks!!

do they not own any nice smart casual clothing? Not even a nice pair of jeans? They dress like absolute chavs

Reactions: 31

It's not as though they need a break from their children either, given that they barely do anything with them anyway!

Reactions: 15
Fancy turning up like that? Fancy acting like you're not millionaires who can afford "posh crisps" and then trying to be relatable with "mug shots". Pair of mugs indeed.

Reactions: 26
Seeing her at that fancy place with a bloody mug shot is truly upsetting. Having struggled with an eating disorder for over 20 years I see so much of me in the way she eats. Taking a safe food no matter how tit it really is because you know exactly what you are eating is so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’d love to see them celebrate a wedding anniversary in 10 years because I can guarantee it will look nothing like this!!!

Reactions: 13
Sooooo much to catch up on but why the duck would you go to a “posh hotel” to celebrate your anniversary dressed like a scruffy chav? And then to sit there eating mug shots? 🥴 That must be for the gram surely. Hilarious pair that they are 😑 “HoPe I wOnT gEt TuRnEd DoWn AfTeR tHiS!” 🥁🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.