Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gahhhhh, just caught up and now have to start work, from the glimpse of the outside it looks like it could be Chewton Glen. Do the research for me tattle. I stayed there for my 30th and it really is beautiful, but It had those green shutters and white balcony railings!!! First one to prove it wins a mug shot in a 5* country hotel 😭😭😭😭
Which happens to be close to their new house / yacht / Dorset “holiday” they seem to like that area I bet they go out on their boat tomorrow sorry I mean hire one 😉 👍

Reactions: 6
Sooooo much to catch up on but why the duck would you go to a “posh hotel” to celebrate your anniversary dressed like a scruffy chav? And then to sit there eating mug shots? 🥴 That must be for the gram surely. Hilarious pair that they are 😑 “HoPe I wOnT gEt TuRnEd DoWn AfTeR tHiS!” 🥁🤢
the fact any woman lets that fat creep near their vagina astounds me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not on Hinch’s side or anything but fml it sounds like he’s arranged this trip away, all of the chavvy snacks and the hotel doing all the romantic flowers etc and she could barely smile at him,let alone be grateful.

it’s his anniversary as well but he just spends his entire life being like Dobby the house elf and nothing is ever good enough. What has Grinch done for him on their anniversary? I bet nothing cos there’s only one Princess in that house.

also the earlier stuff at the house, again no Ronnie - I reckon ma has adopted him, she always wanted a boy didn’t she?

Reactions: 32
I've just watched their stories and no word of a lie my husband asked what I was watching cos my face looked like someones just took a tit right in my lap 😂😂 I hate them

I'm gonna put photos on of the hotel me and my husband stayed at for the weekend for our anniversary a few year ago. We didn't go far cos my sister had the kids and we wanted to be a good distance away incase we needed to leave. Nothing too fancy, but one up than a travel lodge (even though there just as lovely) We had the most romantic meals, cocktails, couples massage, a spa day... What's wrong with something like this? Why go so extra? What's wrong with just being with eachother? It's simply to show how much money you have.
duck off you show off horrible cretins

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She says she lavvvsss ittt but I don’t reckon she does. It’s not very ‘insta worthy’ of her normal grey tone. Too much colour for her little peepers to manage. I know they ‘don’t drink’.. unless it’s when they’re jetting off to the Maldives.. but he could’ve at least got her some alcohol free fizz or something.. bleeping ribena. Get out of here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She says she lavvvsss ittt but I don’t reckon she does. It’s not very ‘insta worthy’ of her normal grey tone. Too much colour for her little peepers to manage. I know they ‘don’t drink’.. unless it’s when they’re jetting off to the Maldives.. but he could’ve at least got her some alcohol free fizz or something.. bleeping ribena. Get out of here.
You just know she doesn’t drink because of the calories, she’s a diet bore 100%

Reactions: 13
I think she's hidden behind every piece of furniture. Bit odd him filming but never actually focusing directly on her and when he does she's behind a cushion or a lamp

Reactions: 12
I really don't understand why she assumes that everyone in the world is jealous of her. I have actual professional qualifications which enable me to earn decent money by having a successful career which will last for the rest of my life (or at least until I decide to retire) Yes, I probably work a 60 hour week but I enjoy my job and the rest of my time is my own. She has got lucky with a very fickle type of instant fame which may last for another couple of years, if she's very very lucky, but then what? And in exchange for that her entire life, and the lives of her children and her family are scrutinised constantly by random strangers and she is forced to live in a way that is expected of her rather than how she chooses.
Pre-pandemic my boyfriend and I would spend many weekends at nice restaurants, visiting the theatre, staying in luxury hotels, going on city breaks. We both work hard to earn our money and we enjoy spending it, but it always seems completely wasted on Hinch. The few times that they do go out anywhere nice they always seem really awkward and uncomfortable as though they are just doing it for Instagram content and they'd be happier sitting down the local Harvester. I think they may just look back at this later in life and regret the choices that they made. Money is nice to have but it should enhance your life not cost you your happiness and they seem to confuse the two.
Well put! Always doing what she thinks she ought to do to garner the response she’s looking for (be that money/acknowledgment/sympathy/fame)

You’re right she looks so stilted and out of place…just because you have a bit of money doesn’t mean you need to go someplace fancy if it doesn’t suit your personality and lifestyle.

I think she has a big problem with shame.

Reactions: 13
I’m wondering if she cleaned obsessively as her way of dealing with an eating disorder. Like if she was cleaning then she wasn’t counting calories so her family encouraged it but now the cleanings obviously gone out the window because she has two little children so she’s back to not eating properly. Perhaps she’s someone who always has to have something to obsess about.
yes I’ve often thought that she cleaned to distract herself from hunger.

Reactions: 14
She seems more odd than usual…I can’t decide whether she really doesn’t like the camera anymore or she’s suffering from some sort of mental health issue but she just seems like she’s uncomfortable on the camera and a bit away with the fairies

Reactions: 19
And God c
One day when God was resting an idea sprung to mind
He thought 'I'll make a species to baffle all Mankind'
I'll start with just one brain cell that's more than they will need
They won't have much vocabulary and have no urge to read
Now these special people need a world just of their own
So I will make a place for them so they are not alone
I will call it 'Instagram 'where all these species meet
They will worship nobodies and fall beneath their feet
The species will at all times defend and fight off foe
Whoever dares to question to 'Blockland' they will go!
They'll worship little children that they have never seen
And beg for recognition from the latest Insta Queen
But they will have some rules, that they must not disobey
The houses that they live in must be 50 shades of grey
They are allowed some colour a hint or two of white
And crystal chandeliers to brighten up the night.
Their children must be named after wines or superstars
Like Chardonnay, Deniro, Beyonce, Bruno Mars.
So God was quite contented with the species that he made
But there was only one thing that made him feel afraid
There was a danger lurking for these poor brainless sheep
A danger oh so deadly that robbed him of his sleep
He felt a sense of doom an approaching certain battle
With the educated, erudite inhabitants of Tattle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So just to recap..

she wished herself happy Anniversary with a photo of herself.

he’s taken her away and keeps saying happy Anniversary.

has she said it back once or shown her gift to him? It’s such a weird relationship she looks always bored to death of him and his awful jokes he is more a carer than husband she’s only with him to feel loved and safe she never gives anyone anything back

Reactions: 25
She seems more odd than usual…I can’t decide whether she really doesn’t like the camera anymore or she’s suffering from some sort of mental health issue but she just seems like she’s uncomfortable on the camera and a bit away with the fairies
Yeah I agree, to me she’s being childlike here

Reactions: 10
Well put! Always doing what she thinks she ought to do to garner the response she’s looking for (be that money/acknowledgment/sympathy/fame)

You’re right she looks so stilted and out of place…just because you have a bit of money doesn’t mean you need to go someplace fancy if it doesn’t suit your personality and lifestyle.

I think she has a big problem with shame.
I agree. She’s like hyacinth bouquet, she’s not posh and never will be, why is she going to these places, she looks so uncomfortable? They are the garveys from Benidorm, not the Mountbatten-Windsor’s 🤣

• Haha
They actually act act as if there teenagers or only just met!
You would never guess that they been married for 3 years or been together previously! They are just so bloody awkward towards each other, Inch has only got one thing on his mind which makes it obvious that she hasn’t been (a good) wife since Lonnie came along! You can hear the frustration in his voice 🙄
I just want to throw them both in the bleeping bin! The pair of twats.
I’m surprised she hasn’t let everyone know that they have a house sitter like they did last time even tho we all know that the kids definitely have not gone to ma’s house because ma is at theirs with the kids where she always is.
And this hotel they’ve gone to if it’s a 2 night min why have they said there only there for one night

• Wow
Why does she insist on the filters. Especially when Jamie has literally just posted what she actually looks like.
Jamie's video, she looks natural (as natural as can be)
Her picture is just fake and adds more pressure on top of the unrealistic lifestyle she portrays.
Is that Caitlin Jenner in the first photo 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like she's off her head on meds

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ soff - crack a smile and look greatful for your night away - granted it is with cringy-Mcchav (who gives me secondhand embarrassment) but he’s tried! Its like she’s been let out on day release - a shadow of her former self
It’s all a bit weird really

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.