Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what boring bastards!!! Ribena and mug shots to celebrate ☠☠☠☠☠ Me and hubby had our 8 year wedding anniversary few months back. Rented a lovely place with a hot tub. We had brownies and bottles of beer and champagne waiting! We had a fab time, make the most of having no kids, who the duck has Ribena waiting for them what a pair of absolute radiators
Exactly! I’d get tit faced and probably end up getting carried to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really does look awkward and uncomfortable, wandering around waving that rose about. I think it's because she knows whatever Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit puts up on his stories is completely unfiltered and she really can't deal with that level of exposure.
They really have no chemistry do they if all they want to do is lie on a sun lounger, eating crisps and bloody mugshots! If my husband had surprised me with a beautiful hotel stay like that, he'd be getting more than a mugshot I can tell you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not much privacy on that balcony! Overlooked by other windows - what a view! 😂
And of course Soph has posted on her account…they are buttering up their shoppers for her BIG come back. She’s probably been busy with pre records - not looking after 2 kids. These two do not know the meaning of work. The sheeple have a lot to answer for!

Reactions: 12
They are like Dave & Denise from the Royle family, mugshots in a bowl tonight for a change, yummy 😋
There's something endearing about them though, they didn't pretend to be first class folk unlike that pair!

Reactions: 9
This make me laugh 😂 he has no job to pay for this, so spending her money on her, it a joke, get a job you lazy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣 Oh yes they really are dimwits.
She thinks she's safe if he takes a photo from a distance. Nope! Tattle will reveal all Soph. You do look like a bloke in drag I have to agree with others on that now.
Please check in here soon and see that Inch has revealed your true self again. You're no Disney princess. In fact you look the hard faced rough mean girl you try so hard to cover up, the nasty smug witch you reveal every so often.
In the pic on the left she looks like my husbands mate Greg in drag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it's because she knows whatever Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit puts up on his stories is completely unfiltered and she really can't deal with that level of exposure.
They never show each other properly in their stories ever really, they either only zoom past full bodies, show hands or legs or show from a huge distance. Totally because both of their grid posts and photo stories they filter each other so much.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.