Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does “oi oi” translate as “my sex life is dull” in maldonian??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, that high five. Did she keep her hand up in the air too long to:
A. Show off her generic rings
B. Make it easier for Tattler to screen shot her nails for future timeline references
C: She is generally just as awkward as duck with everything she does
D: All of the above.

And Soph, you were abroad 18 months ago hun. France counts. Dopey bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion:

Oi oi shoppers, it’s 1k a hit, so I dragged sofa out to wash her bum bum innit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How is anything a surprise when your wife picks up the bill???
I was gonna say, do you think sophie gives him a wage or something?
I always thought about this, like when you date or marry up and it comes to birthdays etc you can’t really spoil them the way they can you… I wonder if she gives him money so he can

Reactions: 17
Why do ‘influencers’ need to show off these things. Why can’t they just celebrate off instagram?! All for the gram 🙄

As someone else said, they have no chemistry whatsoever!! She doesn’t act very natural if Inch films… just weird. But then again, it’s all fake on her profile 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
They are like Dave & Denise from the Royle family, mugshots in a bowl tonight for a change, yummy 😋
🤣🤣🤣 Oh yes they really are dimwits.
She thinks she's safe if he takes a photo from a distance. Nope! Tattle will reveal all Soph. You do look like a bloke in drag I have to agree with others on that now.
Please check in here soon and see that Inch has revealed your true self again. You're no Disney princess. In fact you look the hard faced rough mean girl you try so hard to cover up, the nasty smug witch you reveal every so often.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just awaiting the Milky Way crispy roll and smarties to come out. Wonder if she’s coping ok without her Robinson squash bottle she claimed she’s always got with her yet all I see her with is Ribena 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God what a boring couple. Why are they dressed like two chavs at a nice hotel? And mug shots etc? Grow up. He makes my skin crawl :sick:

Reactions: 26
I really don't understand why she assumes that everyone in the world is jealous of her. I have actual professional qualifications which enable me to earn decent money by having a successful career which will last for the rest of my life (or at least until I decide to retire) Yes, I probably work a 60 hour week but I enjoy my job and the rest of my time is my own. She has got lucky with a very fickle type of instant fame which may last for another couple of years, if she's very very lucky, but then what? And in exchange for that her entire life, and the lives of her children and her family are scrutinised constantly by random strangers and she is forced to live in a way that is expected of her rather than how she chooses.
Pre-pandemic my boyfriend and I would spend many weekends at nice restaurants, visiting the theatre, staying in luxury hotels, going on city breaks. We both work hard to earn our money and we enjoy spending it, but it always seems completely wasted on Hinch. The few times that they do go out anywhere nice they always seem really awkward and uncomfortable as though they are just doing it for Instagram content and they'd be happier sitting down the local Harvester. I think they may just look back at this later in life and regret the choices that they made. Money is nice to have but it should enhance your life not cost you your happiness and they seem to confuse the two.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
There's like 0 chemistry between them, she acts like she can't stand him. It's awkward.

Reactions: 33
He thinks he’s bleeping hilarious doesn’t he. I cringe when he talks. Jamie pet, you are not funny. Creepy though, that’s what you are.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.