Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excessive cleaning was a sign that my mental health was at its worst. It’s a form of avoidance, and something you can control.

(Usually I hate cleaning :ROFLMAO:)
Same here.

Also, someone up the thread was talking about how she’s not a toddler person. Made me think that if you don’t put in the time, energy, and care when your kids are babies/toddlers/whatever stage, the following stages are going to be that much harder. She’s going to go from not being a toddler person to not being a teenager person pretty darn fast.
I’m not saying it’s easy or that it comes naturally to everyone, and I would never fault someone for that…but you have to try! And if you can’t you have to get proper help!

Point is her unhealthy avoidance of reality game is strong, and that NEVER turns out well!

Reactions: 10
Same here.

Also, someone up the thread was talking about how she’s not a toddler person. Made me think that if you don’t put in the time, energy, and care when your kids are babies/toddlers/whatever stage, the following stages are going to be that much harder. She’s going to go from not being a toddler person to not being a teenager person pretty darn fast.
I’m not saying it’s easy or that it comes naturally to everyone, and I would never fault someone for that…but you have to try! And if you can’t you have to get proper help!

Point is her unhealthy avoidance of reality game is strong, and that NEVER turns out well!
Exactly. Avoidance only works for so long before it all comes crumbling down.

Reactions: 7
If that is a current pic of Mrs. Hinch she looks well compared to the impression she has given insta lately!

Also, I must get up in the morning and ask my hubby will he do a montage of making the bed in the morning......oh wait he goes to work at 5am!!

What does Jamie actually do for a living??? There is helping around the house and then there is him !?! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If that is a current pic of Mrs. Hinch she looks well compared to the impression she has given insta lately!

Also, I must get up in the morning and ask my hubby will he do a montage of making the bed in the morning......oh wait he goes to work at 5am!!

What does Jamie actually do for a living??? There is helping around the house and then there is him !?! 🙈🙈
he does duck all hence his name jimbobnojob he has no intention of working and is just desperate to be famous

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ, who is wishing these people they do not actually know a happy anniversary on their social media? How bloody weird? It's sort of sad that her followers are so delusional that they think they are friends.

Plus...his "morning montage" with her lurking in the background - so strange, she's trying to seem so sweet and shy and quirky, but it just looks like she is unstable.

My husband makes the bed before he goes to work at 6.30am, while I deal with the toddler...if I ever found him videoing himself doing it, I'd have him committed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Jamie gets a bit of a hard time on here - please put down the pitchforks 😂 but hear me out

Yes he's no hinch, but he's supporting her "business" while she's off, trying to keep her relevant, whether that's for his own financial gain or if it's genuinely for the financial security of his family and yes, maybe he should be back at work earning money for his family, but I'm sure there are plenty of parents out there that would love to give up work to spend all day with their kids.

He seems to be the one that's interacting with R, maybe he's not the best at it - but he's the one you hear cheering from the side lines at the baby ballers thing R goes to (even if it is recycled footage), he was the one in the pool, with Fingers, he was the one with R at the park or even when he was playing with the tend poo :rolleyes:. Hinchey only posts staged photos, or videos normally of just cuddling R, or for a cheeky non declared ad

I think Hinch is struggling, whether that be with having 2 kids or kids in general; having an older child who seems "behind" for lack of a better word, in his development compared to her bestie's SS; an ED or just with life in general - whenever she is on camera she shies away, barely says 2 words, or it's like a David Attenbourgh clip!

Maybe I am a bit naïve, or maybe I hope that he is a genuine, supportive husband of a wife who is struggling.

I'll see myself out 👋
I have to agree with you a little bit here. I am quite undecided still but I agree with your points about him with R and how he is with him. I don’t agree with a large amount of decisions made (tend poo and many many more) but you can tell that is a man who loves his kids rather than strictly using them for content (which is also very true of both) now before I start baa-ing, here we go again with the drip feeding and pretending she’s been forced to stay off Instagram. We all know you just can’t be arsed hunnaaay

Reactions: 2
This is hysterical! Where’s the groom? Did he spoil the photo lol
This is hysterical! Where’s the groom? Did he spoil the photo lol
View attachment 716257
my good God, could she actually love herself more and why does she always look so bloody smug

View attachment 716257
same x

I thought they would send him to a private school…
same x

I thought they would send him to a private school…
Yeah, I agree it is very odd we haven't seen any of the must have hinch baby items.

You'd think inch would also film his son doing tummy time or whatever as well to make a point about how strong his boys are or whatever macho tit flows out of his mouth.

And I made that point about ronnie/background noise a little while ago. You never hear him singing nursery rhymes/playing with toys or anything. Like just now I had the doctors ring me.and I could barely hear her over my child "singing" wheels on the bus and "playing" his drum. 🥴

Thats just with me having the one child. God knows the amount of noise with two. But their house always seems so lifeless. They are so lifeless.
I accidentally had the sound on for his stories and could hear his disgusting heavy breathing, what a foul character

also clocked hinch with her ‘mamma’ Tourette’s in the background too
I see LQOC on This Morning with Eco cleaning products, how she has so few followers compared to Hinch has always baffled me, clearly her husband doesn’t use his CC to buy bots🤔🤔
I think sopha just genuinely isn’t a child person. Newborn baby- yes. Because they lay and don’t really do anything. But as soon as they’re bigger and have a mind of their own then she isn’t into it. It’s clear from how she treats Henry she prefers the dog because he doesn’t really do much. Toddlers are whirlwinds with a crazy irrational mind of their own and I think she can’t handle the uncertainty of toddler life- will he behave when they go out or will he have a tantrum. I really don’t know why she had a second child? It’s clear she likes everything perfect and in its place at home and unfortunately children just don’t fit that narrative.
It's really bleak, they can give that boy the world financially but they can't do basic parenting. I bet she thinks she's a great MUMMMAAAAZZZ too because all her enablers will big her up whereas I'm always worrying I'm doing the right things for him, worrying I'm feeding him well enough and spending enough time with him. Feeling guilty that I'm sending him to a childminder so I can sleep for nightshift but Hinch probably doesn't have these worries(definitely not the work one anyway!)

ETA why are people crying at a stranger's wedding video? So bizarre!
Cause they’re a bunch of sad lunatic’s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guess who’s back … soph is back … save us from Jamie making a complete tit of himself 🙈it’s embarrassing 😳

Bring on the tat that is incoming… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t it last year’s anniversary when Inch set up the red balloons like a scene from “It”??
Wonder what thrilling surprise he has in store this year! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shes only off Instagram because her contracts have been paused for 'maternity leave' and I think if she continued on insta during that time, it would be glaringly obvious just how much of her stories are paid for ads when she pretends they aren't. Everything in her life is an ad, and if she's not being paid, she won't be promoting.

Reactions: 28
Popping back to say again: she has permed that child’s hair, or is curling it with heat. The weirdo.

Reactions: 5
Obviously her anniversary with jimbobnojob is boring if she’s sitting there reading her DM’s.
Yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't keep up on these threads but came on to say chopped cushions still look tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.