Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bring on the journey” basically means we have bought a new house and in good time sheep all will be revealed !!!
Stupid bint!! 😔😔😔😔

Reactions: 28
9D9BB0E1-F6EB-4C95-88E9-A083D5323198.jpeg

My local baby group which I am very glad not to be currently attending because this is this weeks tit show of a theme.
The group I’m going to has a beach theme this week. A bit more appropriate!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does she insist on the filters. Especially when Jamie has literally just posted what she actually looks like.
Jamie's video, she looks natural (as natural as can be)
Her picture is just fake and adds more pressure on top of the unrealistic lifestyle she portrays.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
And just when I thought I couldn’t dislike her more than I do.... I discovered she’s one of those awful people who put their whole mouth over the bottle!! 😩🤮
A girl I went to school with did that with oasis bottles, Christ knows how she managed!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she insist on the filters. Especially when Jamie has literally just posted what she actually looks like.
Her picture is just fake and adds more pressure on top of the unrealistic lifestyle she portrays.
Imagine your own husband exposing your bullshit like this 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh you can actually see Ronnie in her in the "real" photo!

Wow wow wow what a difference a filter makes

So the happiest couple in the world have gone away on a romantic, child free break to celebrate their wedding anniversary and what's she doing? Sitting on her phone, going through her messages and uploading photos which she just knows will be followed up with sickly sweet messages from her adoring fans! What does it say about their relationship when she's happier to be on her phone rather than switching it off and concentrating on their special day?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if she's going to be all "guyzzzz, Jamie has bought me a mansion for our anniversary and it comes complete with 3 alpacas, what a coincidence. I know I said I'd never move but it would be rude to turn down a gift and I love free tit"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That the audi they didn’t buy? Someone call the cops cos they seem to have fucked off on holiday in it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's like two different people isn't it? Madness!

Reactions: 17
That is ridiculous!!! Why aren't her sheep sceptical of her at all?!

Reactions: 12
Mother and daughter😉

Reactions: 4
The difference between her photo and his video!
On his video she looks like a drag act of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How many times does she need to find her bleeping feet???? Grow up you stupid bleeping woman. You are a mum of 2. (or 3, as in your tiny head you think you actually vaginally birthed fatdog slim)
Thousands if not millions of women have had to adjust their lives when having another baby. But they don't keep yarping on and on and on about it.
What utter childish drivel she spouts. You've had plenty of time to find ya feet, you have help 24/7, many women don't get that luxury so just bleeping wind it in now. God she's annoyed me from 0-60 in mega quick time today.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh look another new face of Hinch.. how many does she have now?.. I’ve never seen someone look so different in every phone / video they post. I wonder how long it will be before she makes Inch delete the story of her real face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like her own stunt double in the unfiltered pics even her eyebrows are different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.