Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahaha I’ve really enjoyed this catch up today. The bleeping absolute insanity of this insipid pair, that wedding video with inch reading a paragraph of clichés off an autocue, stumbling over words betraying how stupid he is because he can’t actually read aloud properly. Even that video was about narcissoph rather than them as a couple- it’s so embarrassing. Her hair, her dress, the day in general, all so trashy and classless.

and then her hiding behind the door frame clinging onto that lifeless flaccid puppet baby - what the duck 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

bleeping weirdos
Ive never seen her just hold both kids on her hip, it’s the standard way once they can hold their head up & easier. She was the same with Ron. Nearly dropped the poor kid once whilst clapping for the nhs

So awkward for a second time mum

Reactions: 12
I’m wondering if she cleaned obsessively as her way of dealing with an eating disorder. Like if she was cleaning then she wasn’t counting calories so her family encouraged it but now the cleanings obviously gone out the window because she has two little children so she’s back to not eating properly. Perhaps she’s someone who always has to have something to obsess about.
Excessive cleaning was a sign that my mental health was at its worst. It’s a form of avoidance, and something you can control.

(Usually I hate cleaning :ROFLMAO:)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is he trying to convince her the tongue is more than inch so she’s in for a good night for a change?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure that photo was last anniversary just with a different caption …
im all for filters and fillers but this just looks nothing like her I’m sorry! She’s worse than kylie Jenner for filters. James has been uploading her the past few weeks plus the shopping trip pictures, looks absolutely nothing like her here. Too much filler in her cheeks as well, I bet she doesn’t get a doctor or nurse doing her aesthetics, you know she probably uses a cheapo beautician to do them hence how bad they look. Her skin literally has no texture or anything in this photo, we all know how the light in the car shows up every single pore! Would love to see how bad her make up looks without that filter I bet it looks cakey as duck

Reactions: 13
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
OOR NAME IS TATTLE BINGO 🤣🤣🤣

Anniversary puke fest - plinky plonky music/the same black and white photos iv seen more than my own wedding photos

plus all the random weirdos wishing them all the best , specially that glam fairy reprobate 🤣 she obsessed with her - its actual mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like I need a poo after watching that wedding clip.. It's literally gave me a bad stomach 🤮
It’s Toilet Tummy, darling. Mum sezzz you just need to curl up on a sofa and have a blanket day for the rest of your life. Hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck sake that reel of photos of Ron and Lon, stop putting photos of your kids in the bath for every pweirdo under the sun to see you stupid witch!

Reactions: 16
I guess this confirms she isn’t bfing again, even with my milk machine titties a night away was off the cards till I didn’t have to pump as much (established a good supply)

so lots of sob stories for her next book:nusty trolls, pnd so couldn’t bf again, I’m a dumb duck and my address was online so I had to sell and leave castle greyskull…

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.