Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just when I thought I couldn’t dislike her more than I do.... I discovered she’s one of those awful people who put their whole mouth over the bottle!! 😩🤮
Save it for your inevitable Only Fans account Soph

Why does she insist on the filters. Especially when Jamie has literally just posted what she actually looks like.
Jamie's video, she looks natural (as natural as can be)
Her picture is just fake and adds more pressure on top of the unrealistic lifestyle she portrays.
It’s like a before and after ad. Behave Soph, as your mate said “you look unreal hun”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does she insist on the filters. Especially when Jamie has literally just posted what she actually looks like.
Her picture is just fake and adds more pressure on top of the unrealistic lifestyle she portrays.
Someone once said on here she photoshops her collar bones to really pop out and now I see this I actually believe she would!

Reactions: 15
Pmsl at the actual photo of her!!! I hate to comment on another womens face but she looks like a drag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And just when I thought I couldn’t dislike her more than I do.... I discovered she’s one of those awful people who put their whole mouth over the bottle!! 😩🤮
That’ll be the lip filler.. I know a few people with lip filler and they all drink out of bottles like That.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s like a before and after ad. Behave Soph, as your mate said “you look unreal hun”
That is ridiculous!!! Why aren't her sheep sceptical of her at all?!
They all pull the same tit! This is the hun norm!

Reactions: 8
She's an old looking 31 year old. If I didn't know who she was I'd say she looked great for a 43 year old

Reactions: 19
Defooooos had more work done recently. That and the filter she looks bleeping plastic

They've obv gone somewhere really posh for the night and she turns up in that awful outfit that she's never out of. Make an effort for ONCE.

Jamies a happy boy anyway, getting his inch away tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s definitely struggling with eating problems. Notice how she used a side plate to eat from rather than a normal size dinner plate? Which you can quite clearly see from his pic of the heap of burnt food which is on a dinner plate. It’s a classic thing to do as you trick yourself into thinking your plate is “full” therefore you will be full and eaten a dinner as such ..
This is correct unfortunately 😔

Reactions: 9
interior on that audi is vile and I quite like audis usually, they do manage to choose the shittest of everything
Haha I have those seats in our car! 😂 didn’t get a choice cos it’s not what I would want!
just off now to paint them a nice shade of biskittttt!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please let this be the big house reveal 🤞🏻

ETA she can’t act surprised because she will have bought the damn thing, not him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please let this be the big house reveal 🤞🏻

ETA she can’t act surprised because she will have bought the damn thing, not him 😂
Sadly I reckon it’s just an Inch reveal.

He’ll have booked a posh hotel to try and get his end away and she’s turned up looking like a chavvy teenager who’s going on a date to the Odeon and for a quick fumble on the swings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ive never seen her just hold both kids on her hip, it’s the standard way once they can hold their head up & easier. She was the same with Ron. Nearly dropped the poor kid once whilst clapping for the nhs

So awkward for a second time mum
Don’t forget scooping a toddler up when having a tantrum with a baby in the pushchair & trying to balance a toddler on your hip & pushing the pushchair with one hand, oh the memories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sadly I reckon it’s just an Inch reveal.

He’ll have booked a posh hotel to try and get his end away and she’s turned up looking like a chavvy teenager who’s going on a date to the Odeon and for a quick fumble on the swings.
Please don’t reveal the inch! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s your anniversary madam hinch what are you wearing?? And lol she still doesn’t know what do with her hands. Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.