Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who bothers going away for their 3rd anniversary? Its hardly a special day is it. Its our 25 year next year and I can't be bothered to even think about organising something. More money than sense these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Jamie gets a bit of a hard time on here - please put down the pitchforks 😂 but hear me out

Yes he's no hinch, but he's supporting her "business" while she's off, trying to keep her relevant, whether that's for his own financial gain or if it's genuinely for the financial security of his family and yes, maybe he should be back at work earning money for his family, but I'm sure there are plenty of parents out there that would love to give up work to spend all day with their kids.

He seems to be the one that's interacting with R, maybe he's not the best at it - but he's the one you hear cheering from the side lines at the baby ballers thing R goes to (even if it is recycled footage), he was the one in the pool, with Fingers, he was the one with R at the park or even when he was playing with the tend poo :rolleyes:. Hinchey only posts staged photos, or videos normally of just cuddling R, or for a cheeky non declared ad

I think Hinch is struggling, whether that be with having 2 kids or kids in general; having an older child who seems "behind" for lack of a better word, in his development compared to her bestie's SS; an ED or just with life in general - whenever she is on camera she shies away, barely says 2 words, or it's like a David Attenbourgh clip!

Maybe I am a bit naïve, or maybe I hope that he is a genuine, supportive husband of a wife who is struggling.

I'll see myself out 👋
Nosey parker, or mad ma barker???😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs hunnay, just came on here to catch up after a lovely day & now going to bed with visions of our filthy Freda on her knees in the garage giving Janine the ol’ sloppy toppy like it’s a werther’s original

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whilst I fricking hated the Gretal filter it did used to give me a laugh as she’d every now and then let the perfect Insta mask slip and flip out. Anyone got any of the funniest Gretal clips?

Reactions: 2
Today is where she gets pregnant again lol. He probably whisking her off to the shangri la hotel up the shard. They love a hotel room at £500+ per night
If only he was just taking her up the shard she’d have nothing to worry about.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For someone who has actually suffered with PND quite badly, she really does piss me off. It’s not a tap love, you can’t just switch it off and back on….I honestly dread to think what pile of tit she will come out with when she’s ‘back’ 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Whilst I fricking hated the Gretal filter it did used to give me a laugh as she’d every now and then let the perfect Insta mask slip and flip out. Anyone got any of the funniest Gretal clips?
I think she has a whole highlight dedicated to Gretal

Reactions: 1
More pissed off this pair get to swan about than I am her stuck to the sofa 😂 even last year they went out I must be doing parenting wrong I rarely get a night off but deffo couldn’t of gone whilst breastfeeding a young baby oh wait….
😭 exactly me too. Breastfeeding life has me feeling like I’m going wild when I get out to do some grocery shopping on my own. I went to an appointment at my obgyn the other day and felt like *~Oo I’m out on my own I can relax and play whatever music I want in the car while I drive there~*

Reactions: 9
B
Soph things inch looks like Tom Hardy when in reality he actually looks like Beats from "People do just nothing"
Screenshot_20210817_141703.jpg
Soph things inch looks like Tom Hardy when in reality he actually looks like Beats from "People do just nothing"
To be honest I think Inch looks more like Oliver Hardy. All the Vest xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if that’s her anniversary present. bleeping caravan ... I’m sold means it’s been sold .... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.