Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go. No PND. The struggling, anxiety, the depression, it’s all switched on and off like a bleeping tap. Anyone who falls for their tit is a potato headed ding bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Today is where she gets pregnant again lol. He probably whisking her off to the shangri la hotel up the shard. They love a hotel room at £500+ per night

Reactions: 17
Oh darlin let me whisk you away for a special anniversary night, no expense spared....cause you're paying. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Definitely fatter in the face. Why is she acting so weird. Well she is weird we know but soooo much weirder ducking and diving cos her face is fuller. Lost the plot.
She looks completely different here. She filters everything far too much.

Reactions: 9
Cheeks full of filler. And why the need to say that Ronnie is so grown up now when we've supposedly been seeing him in the garden and at baby ballers "in real time" on Jamie's Instagram :unsure:.
Thought they'd bought a beach hut last year, what happened to it?
I reckon "so much to tell" will be the house move.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More pissed off this pair get to swan about than I am her stuck to the sofa 😂 even last year they went out I must be doing parenting wrong I rarely get a night off but deffo couldn’t of gone whilst breastfeeding a young baby oh wait….

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.