Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I imagine her mum to be one of those pushy, cocky ones that will mention her beloved daughter at every damn opportunity, even when it isn’t relevant. To the doctor, dentist, postman all of them…

“Yeah I’ve been able to see my family more now. One of my daughters is so busy. She’s busy because she has 2 children. And… I shouldn’t really say but she’s well known. She’s been on TV, you know. Mrs Hinch? Yes that’s my daughter”.

And the doctor is just like
😐kay.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

LT2201

VIP Member
Mug shots. Can you imagine the hotel receiving that request??
View attachment 716801
You can imagine the phonecall "it's Mr Hinch here oi oi you know me and my missus Mrs Hinch" "sorry no?" "She's dead faymusss yanno and she needs mugshotz and a jug so she feels at home, and lurpak and cheeabataaa. Special bread for a special girl"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
What a load of fucking bollocks, and what a pair of absolute fucktards.
Are their sheep really that thick that they're meant to believe that these 2 plebs have never stayed in a luxury hotel?

This was Inch who rented a helicopter to propose, they had their wedding at Gosfield Hall which won't have given them much change from 25/30k. Their suite had a 4 poster bed, meaning that she's seen a bidet before and big shower.

They were both hugely successful in sales, with him making manager, so possibly earning over 50k on his own - meaning they're both well used to staying away in posh places... fuck me it was somewhere posh last year too!

They're both prize bloody penises.

Oh a joke is meant to be to funny, which is why not one person laughed at the creepy turn down comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Part Time Working Mummy did the same thing, held a suspiciously 'staged' looking BBQ (having never been seen having a BBQ or even eating in the garden before) which turned out to be an advert for tesco. I'm going to call it that this is exactly what's going on with hinch.

Reactions: 43

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Spare a thought for me today tattlers, I share my wedding anniversary with the Hinch’s 😱
It was 25 years ago so I don’t have a montage of me,me,me,hubby crying,me,me and my dad crying, me and me.😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Who the fuck rocks up to a 1k a night hotel in a chavvy Victoria’s Secreta tracksuit? Is that the monstrosity she bought when she was shopping with her BFF the other week?
Ribena and Mugshots? She really is an absolute wet wipe. Should have taken her to the Premier Inn- she would have wet her pants at the shampoo dispenser on the wall if she was amazed by a flipping bidet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
So if we believe SS is telling the truth that she’s 33 weeks pregnant. Then on April 29th when she claims hinch came to pickle cottage she was 18 weeks pregnant and could easily have known through private scans that she was having a girl. It’s also highly likely that hinch would have known she was pregnant.
and then on 13 july when she claimed to go to hinches house she would have been 29 weeks pregnant. But it’s hard to believe she looks 29 weeks pregnant there. So who is lying?
I just can’t get my head around the “lying about my pregnancy” business with these two fucking turds. It blows my mind 🥴 Do they really think they are that important that hoardes of fans will be camped outside of the hospitals awaiting to see the baby? Like what is the reasoning behind it 😅 No one gives a flying fuck.

Reactions: 41

Bandersnatch

PicsArt_08-17-07.50.05.jpg

This kind of shit is equally heartbreaking and frustrating.
She changes so much of her face with photo shop that when she looks in the mirror she must hate what she sees.
Now as much as I dislike her style; the ratty extensions, dark roots, tacky jewellery, tracksuits etc she's not physically unattractive. Sure she's just had a baby and has obviously gained some weight but don't we bloody all. Every woman whose had a baby can relate to that post-partum softness and not being comfortable with their own body. I wish she would be kinder to herself and more honest with her followers. Shit like this encourages mental health problems in others and only worsens her own.
Fucking pack it in Soph!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Maracas

Exactly! I’d get shit faced and probably end up getting carried to bed
Me and Mr Maracas stayed somewhere like this in the Lake District for a wedding anniversary. We got shit faced and watched tipping point in the bath, spent all night in the hot tub drinking tequila and woke up the next day and there were crisps everywhere, last thing we remember was Eastenders being on, that’s how early it was 🤣 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Mumma. Sophie what are you on?
Surely you are embarrassed by now given the amount of times you squawking mumma at your offspring has been mentioned here.

No one speaks to their baby like that. He is called Lennie (awful name) so use it. .if you want him to learn that you are his Ma then tell him. "Is mummy dressing you?" "Mummy's sweetheart" etc. Not just randomly dropping mumma like a fart

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Bunnykins

VIP Member
3 years. 3 fucking years. Half of that’s been in sodding lockdown! They act like it’s their golden wedding anniversary!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Im surprised they didnt call the RSPC and report the lost pheasant in their room . . Coulda boxed it in, fed it mashed up mug shots until someone came for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38