Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Him calling her girl feeds into her infantile behaviours. The whole family enable her to behave child-like all the time, it’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
You can just tell that her getting married and wearing the huge dress and having all eyes on her and her collar bones for the day was the absolute pinnacle of her life.
Having two healthy sons since just hasn't cut it, she cannot share the limelight.
Theirs is not a marriage, a partnership, no equality there, no 'couple goals'.🤢
Instead you've got a narcissistic woman who needs constant validation from everyone around her and an enabling man who won't return to a proper job because he is acting like her svengali.

Poor boys being born into that messed up dynamic.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Who the fuck says happy anniversary to their husband and only uploads a photo of themselves on the day 🤣 ☠ she’s TAPPED

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She probably eats food weirdly because she’s got an eating disorder.
It makes you pick at food and move it round the plate so people think you’re eating when really you’re just reshuffling it round in a circle.
She looks a healthy weight at the moment so I hope that’s not the case.

Reactions: 49

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Why not buy a Bbq start of the summer you knobhead, whys he not showing her mush? Bruised face from fillers? Forttttt so

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Chatty Member
I’m so’s sorry this has probably already been said, these threads are gaining momentum again after such a lull. Maybe @Bunnykins recaps are helping!!!!

I just wanted to say, if my husband gave me a fucking burger and said “a special burger for a special girl” he’d be fucking wearing it. Seriously, how is that any way to speak to your partner???? So so so gross, patronising and pushing back the feminist movement in general. And her “ahhhh ha ha ha” response? fucking hell sophie. Get 👏🏻 A 👏🏻Grip👏🏻

Edited to add, of course you nusty bastards have already pointed out how weird and gross this is!!! You bunch of legends!!!! Glad we are all on the same page. Special burgers for special girls all round!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
It’s bloody gobsmacking what a narc she is!
“Happy anniversary darling heres a photo of me on my wedding day.”

• Haha

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Sorry if I offend any of you Hunnayz but people who eat burgers without buns are mentally unstable.

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I really don't understand why she assumes that everyone in the world is jealous of her. I have actual professional qualifications which enable me to earn decent money by having a successful career which will last for the rest of my life (or at least until I decide to retire) Yes, I probably work a 60 hour week but I enjoy my job and the rest of my time is my own. She has got lucky with a very fickle type of instant fame which may last for another couple of years, if she's very very lucky, but then what? And in exchange for that her entire life, and the lives of her children and her family are scrutinised constantly by random strangers and she is forced to live in a way that is expected of her rather than how she chooses.
Pre-pandemic my boyfriend and I would spend many weekends at nice restaurants, visiting the theatre, staying in luxury hotels, going on city breaks. We both work hard to earn our money and we enjoy spending it, but it always seems completely wasted on Hinch. The few times that they do go out anywhere nice they always seem really awkward and uncomfortable as though they are just doing it for Instagram content and they'd be happier sitting down the local Harvester. I think they may just look back at this later in life and regret the choices that they made. Money is nice to have but it should enhance your life not cost you your happiness and they seem to confuse the two.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I think Jamie gets a bit of a hard time on here - please put down the pitchforks 😂 but hear me out

Yes he's no hinch, but he's supporting her "business" while she's off, trying to keep her relevant, whether that's for his own financial gain or if it's genuinely for the financial security of his family and yes, maybe he should be back at work earning money for his family, but I'm sure there are plenty of parents out there that would love to give up work to spend all day with their kids.

He seems to be the one that's interacting with R, maybe he's not the best at it - but he's the one you hear cheering from the side lines at the baby ballers thing R goes to (even if it is recycled footage), he was the one in the pool, with Fingers, he was the one with R at the park or even when he was playing with the tend poo :rolleyes:. Hinchey only posts staged photos, or videos normally of just cuddling R, or for a cheeky non declared ad

I think Hinch is struggling, whether that be with having 2 kids or kids in general; having an older child who seems "behind" for lack of a better word, in his development compared to her bestie's SS; an ED or just with life in general - whenever she is on camera she shies away, barely says 2 words, or it's like a David Attenbourgh clip!

Maybe I am a bit naïve, or maybe I hope that he is a genuine, supportive husband of a wife who is struggling.

I'll see myself out 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
How many times does she need to find her fucking feet???? Grow up you stupid fucking woman. You are a mum of 2. (or 3, as in your tiny head you think you actually vaginally birthed fatdog slim)
Thousands if not millions of women have had to adjust their lives when having another baby. But they don't keep yarping on and on and on about it.
What utter childish drivel she spouts. You've had plenty of time to find ya feet, you have help 24/7, many women don't get that luxury so just fucking wind it in now. God she's annoyed me from 0-60 in mega quick time today.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

AC55

VIP Member
Didn't she eat weird at the baby reveal meal too? Some sort of carbonara concoction I recall? I wasn't on tattle at the time, but remember thinking how staged the eating looked.
JimmynoknobnojobSoph'sbitch cooked up a storm that night. She wore a black dress and more edge than a broken piss pot, and he cooked spaghetti carbonara in his wedding waistcoat which would have fitted Ronniewrongwellies better. The carbonara congealed on the plate and looked as though it had been eaten before and she tended to eat mouthful after mouthful but we all know she just poked it around the plate lest she put on any weight! Hope that helps, all the vest. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Mug shots. Can you imagine the hotel receiving that request??
View attachment 716801
what boring bastards!!! Ribena and mug shots to celebrate ☠☠☠☠☠ Me and hubby had our 8 year wedding anniversary few months back. Rented a lovely place with a hot tub. We had brownies and bottles of beer and champagne waiting! We had a fab time, make the most of having no kids, who the fuck has Ribena waiting for them what a pair of absolute radiators

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44