Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just need this absolute clout chaser to be naming cloths he wants her โ€œJobโ€ but nobody gives a flying tit about him ๐Ÿ˜‚
I can smell the desperation for fame on him from here! You can imagine he would be one of the losers on the X factor that think they are amazing and all the family say how great they are ๐Ÿ˜‚ what can he actually do? He isnโ€™t good looking so he canโ€™t even just use his looks for fame, just desperately clinging onto his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Full face? Hiding away? Going for Tattle bingo of the year. Preggers again already? ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm joking! Women are allowed full faces but wouldn't that be the cherry on the spaghetti hoop pie?
Oh it certainly would. I mean I would feel sorry for another poor kid having them for parents but yeah hope you get a bingo with that one ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
If she was such a good sales women with potential why did she give it up to sit in their flat all day when Jamie was at work and learn how to do extensions at an evening class?

There is a big part of their story that makes no sense to me at all
I wonder if the woman she stole Jamie off also worked there?

Reactions: 9
She had a band put in but had to get it removed when she was pregnant with Ronnie because it slipped and was up at her oesophagus. She obviously eats like a bird now because she'll be terrified she'll put the weight back on even though she admitted it was because she was going laldy with the takeaways and McDonald's.
Maybe sheโ€™s put loads of weight on and is waiting to have it put back in and doesnโ€™t want to show herself until itโ€™s done .

Reactions: 5
Nice to see the oaf earning his pocket money by making the bed. Bless โ€˜im.
Sheโ€™s going to go mad he didnโ€™t use the skinny death filter on her. No anniversary nookie for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahahahaha Iโ€™ve really enjoyed this catch up today. The bleeping absolute insanity of this insipid pair, that wedding video with inch reading a paragraph of clichรฉs off an autocue, stumbling over words betraying how stupid he is because he canโ€™t actually read aloud properly. Even that video was about narcissoph rather than them as a couple- itโ€™s so embarrassing. Her hair, her dress, the day in general, all so trashy and classless.

and then her hiding behind the door frame clinging onto that lifeless flaccid puppet baby - what the duck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

bleeping weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Jamie gets a bit of a hard time on here - please put down the pitchforks ๐Ÿ˜‚ but hear me out

Yes he's no hinch, but he's supporting her "business" while she's off, trying to keep her relevant, whether that's for his own financial gain or if it's genuinely for the financial security of his family and yes, maybe he should be back at work earning money for his family, but I'm sure there are plenty of parents out there that would love to give up work to spend all day with their kids.

He seems to be the one that's interacting with R, maybe he's not the best at it - but he's the one you hear cheering from the side lines at the baby ballers thing R goes to (even if it is recycled footage), he was the one in the pool, with Fingers, he was the one with R at the park or even when he was playing with the tend poo :rolleyes:. Hinchey only posts staged photos, or videos normally of just cuddling R, or for a cheeky non declared ad

I think Hinch is struggling, whether that be with having 2 kids or kids in general; having an older child who seems "behind" for lack of a better word, in his development compared to her bestie's SS; an ED or just with life in general - whenever she is on camera she shies away, barely says 2 words, or it's like a David Attenbourgh clip!

Maybe I am a bit naรฏve, or maybe I hope that he is a genuine, supportive husband of a wife who is struggling.

I'll see myself out ๐Ÿ‘‹
You've fallen for it exactly like they want people to. Jamie's desperation for fame seeps out of every oily pore, he's tried in the past on his own but that didn't work, so now he's trying by hanging on to her coat tails. I suspect all the time he's been behind the scenes telling her what to do.
I don't think Hinch is struggling, that's all part of the plan to gain sympathy from her followers, and again, they want people to think that. But if you saw those videos on Stacey Solomons page with Hinch prancing around in front of the mirror in Victoria's Secret, having a great day out, you'd see the image she and Inch try to portray on their own pages is as fake as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So she canโ€™t โ€˜pop onโ€™ from her โ€˜maternity leaveโ€™ to do a stupid power ballad montage? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so inchworm has had to up the cringe. As for the strangers wishing them a happy anniversary, get a bleeping grip!
FINALLY, the bleeping tray on the bed. Absolute pair of wallopers.

I noticed in her post to Jamie (happy anniversary I love you), she's placed in the background a picture of herself in her wedding dress. Did she get married to herself? And why does she slways carry her baby away from her. She did that with Ronnie too. Weirdo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.