Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to derail but I have a young family member with an 8-month-old and am massively proud of the amazing teenage mum she is. She is 100% more engaged with her child than these pair of idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So here’s a thought. Humour me.

•Lullaby Trust reach out to Hinch.
•Hinch ignores / tells them she wasn’t asleep / doesn’t accept help.
•Lullaby Trust think hmmm, who else with a massive following is having a baby and might like to share our safe sleep guidelines…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
RSI from bot hunting!!! They have had a spending spree havn't they!!!
Would it be possible for someone to explain how to report bots again? I remember someone said the right way and categories a while back. I always seem to get it wrong so my reports don’t get far 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Inch has asked that person if he can buy that hideous drawn pic of fatty Ron and lon 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there not anything to stop this thicko getting an alpaca!? Surely you can’t just read a book and follow alpaca pages on ig and that’s enough to get one ☠ Surely you’d need tons of checks to ensure you knew exactly how to care for them and has the space etc, or what’s stopping anyone rocking up and getting a flipping alpaca

Joe Swash did an interview for OK mag. And it was captioned on Instagram that they literally counting down the days 🤔🤔🤔
Hinch and Inch really need knocking down a peg or two. Wonder what the daily mail would say 😂😂😂🔥

Reactions: 7
Also just had a brief read and i would say they are moving very soon going by all the alpaca hints. You can’t have a single alpaca, her garden is way too small for two alpacas (though it is recommended you have 3 at a minimum) anyone seen her house for sale yet 😂

Reactions: 5
Is there not anything to stop this thicko getting an alpaca!? Surely you can’t just read a book and follow alpaca pages on ig and that’s enough to get one ☠ Surely you’d need tons of checks to ensure you knew exactly how to care for them and has the space etc, or what’s stopping anyone rocking up and getting a flipping alpaca
Most people aren’t unhinged enough to just decide to get an alpaca!

SS with the knife in the back again... She is one #passiveaggressivepal I dont get it!!!
Maybe after the initial arranged meet with the infamous maccies it's possible they actually were friends. Both on insta, kids the same age, not far away from each other. SS comes across as quite naturally caring so maybe she did want to help Hinch - take her under her wing kind of thing

But then lady sopha started getting ahead of herself, acting as if she were a bigger thing than SS. Started pulling SS into her bull 💩 and SS just went along. Joe is in the background pointing out how SS is being used and now she's pregnant with PP she just cba to deal with it anymore. She's probably too nice to say straight up and let's be honest do we really think Hinch would take a talking to from SS? Just phase her out and hope for the best

Yes, I am a SS fan, please don't shoot me 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.