Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS with the knife in the back again... She is one #passiveaggressivepal I dont get it!!!

Reactions: 4
Poorronnieblesshim what can you do?
When mummaz has replaced you with cash cow number 2
Lennie is her favourite thats plain to see
Your back of the queue right behind Henry

You've been kicked to the curb
Banished from view
Us nusty trolls from Tattle have been so worried about you..

You're always stuck behind the sofa
Making hardly a peep
Whilst mummaz is still holding lonnie
Pretending to be asleep

Your dad is busy filming
Alpaca books on the table
Mummaz won't look after them
Cos She's mentally unstable...

You're parents are still a tit show
On this, we at tattle agree
That you littleronnieblesshim
Should live with a toddler family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Stacey hasn’t liked or replied to Hinch’s comment on S’s post from Sunday!
I think the relationship has been far more beneficial to Hinch than it ever would be for Stacey and I can see Stacey distancing herself from Hinch more and more once her baby is here.

Reactions: 11
I was just trying to work out who hinch looked like in that gormless Sofa grid post. Then I realised it was a photo I’d seen month ago of Chloe sims. Not that I know who Chloe sims is. But yeah. It’s the plastic grin isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Inch is trying to be cute by sharing photos of her sleeping but it gives me very strange vibes. Like he is more of a parent/carer role than a partner/husband. You know, the way you look at your kids with love in your heart when they’ve finally crashed out after a long day of making you question your life choices? But then again, maybe it’s like that for him. She’s a big tantruming toddler and he finds those peaceful moments endearing.

Just comes across very strange to me.
I honestly just think he’s a weirdo

Reactions: 6
She wears Lonnie like a bloody scalf... She does love an extra layer doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cant wait to hear the inevitable 'we called him Al the Alpaca after my dad guuyyssshhh..... Alpaca manzzzz hazzz tufttzzz and footzzzz' mummazz handsomme maannzzzz - briefly followed by ' we just wasnt Alpaca people guyyyssshhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Sorry i fell asleep 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cant wait to hear the inevitable 'we called him Al the Alpaca after my dad guuyyssshhh..... Alpaca manzzzz hazzz tufttzzz and footzzzz' mummazz handsomme maannzzzz - briefly followed by ' we just wasnt Alpaca people guyyyssshhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Sorry i fell asleep 😴
Do alpacas spit like llamas do? I hope they do and spit/tit all over her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.