Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she is sparko. I don’t know what is worse, him taking and posting the photo or him not actually just taking the baby and letting her sleep. They are one seriously messed up couple 🤦🏼‍♀️😩 I feel he slightly ridicules her? Anyone else get that vibe?
I 100% think he’s the type of bloke who will take the piss out of her (and not in a friendly way) and then say she can’t take a joke if she says anything about it

Reactions: 16
I’ve messaged. I hope others will have seen it and messaged too. I don’t care if they now know who I am. The safety of the baby is much more important. I’ve been really nice about it.

how long until they block me?
Give it 5 😂

Tbh I think that was purposely done. Baiting tattle maybe?
No matter way you look at it it’s stupid, risky & using your son. What was the point of that post?

Reactions: 15
There’s plenty I could say about this latest display of unsafe sleeping but it’s late so I won’t rile myself up before bed. However, one must ask where little RonniePooPoo is if both Hinch and bubba are able to fall asleep in the garden at 13:45 or whatever his time stamp claims…

Reactions: 16
Give it 5 😂

No matter way you look at it it’s stupid, risky & using your son. What was the point of that post?
I just think it’s entirely possible that he doesn’t know how dangerous it is.
They seem so clueless about every other aspect of parenting, this is probably a regular thing!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Changing the subject.Where are the happy pics of all the new cousins together?
Apart from Lon,one has arrived,and probably two.

Reactions: 10
I just think it’s entirely possible that he doesn’t know how dangerous it is.
They seem so clueless about every other aspect of parenting, this is probably a regular thing!
If that’s true it’s concerning! Things will only get worse with that level of ignorance

Reactions: 7
I wish she’d read a parenting book.

I sincerely hope he didn’t find her fast asleep with her baby resting on her chest with her not even holding him properly. Blimey.
That would be hugely irresponsible of her.
1) Bollocks is she asleep as that’s bleeping dangerous if her hands unclamped, and 2) That child is considerably larger than the sofa pic earlier!

Reactions: 12
I wish she’d read a parenting book.

I sincerely hope he didn’t find her fast asleep with her baby resting on her chest with her not even holding him properly. Blimey.
That would be hugely irresponsible of her.
Shows the parenting skills of this pair. Nil.

Reactions: 8
Oh duck off ya silly twit. Yeh, Sopha really would actually bring them inside the house. She'd plonk them on the festering sofa alongside her. Then put them to bed in their own bedroom complete with embroidered blankets and pillows. 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 693674
The worst kind of person folds pages down to keep a place. Sorry if anyone does this but this goes with people who crack a book spine IMHO as a book lover and respecter. This shouldn’t surprise me of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just popping on to say I unfollowed her a couple of weeks ago and it is so freeing, I recommend everyone does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We haven't had a game of "tell me you're a tattler without actually telling me" for a while?
I'm thank you.
Thinking of adding rose to my name

Oh yay, another fake “Soph’s asleep” picture from Inch with his wife not even holding his son securely. Inch mate you need a job or a bloody hobby
Most likely this is bait to flush out trolls. It's on his account and so far it's mainly only the die hard hinchers bots and "trolls" that follow him. I doubt many of the 🐑 would say anything. So anyone that does comment can be blocked on both accounts.
If she is asleep then they both need their heads banging together - although that might kill the last brain cell they have between them

Reactions: 17
That picture of her asleep with the baby is SO irresponsible. In what world do either of them think that’s ok to happen let alone share to 4 million people? Take some bleeping responsibility on your platform.
Co-sleeping is a life saver to some mums when done safely & responsibly.
Falling asleep in a chair with a baby = tit mum.

Reactions: 3
Give it 5 😂

Didn't see your post as I was writing mine but 100% agree they were up to something

Reactions: 3
There are soooo many things wrong with that ‘candid’ pic inch has of them ‘asleep’ in the garden 😡 she’s wrapped up, he’s in either a vest or shorts and T-shirt, it hasn’t been warm enough for just a vest today! He’s wearing a bib. She hasn’t even got hold of him properly. What’s with the bleeping sunglasses?! Why are they first class pricks?! Do they not realise how dangerous they’re being!
Has her pervy sleezy weird husband got a fetish for taking photos of her when she asleep and why is she always lying around sleeping, never seen a mother of 2 under 2 get so much rest or have so much time to spend eye bleeping herself, grow up the pair of you, your not loves young dream, more like every tattlers nightmare

Reactions: 27
Why is she constantly holding the new baby? She never puts him down...EVER! I have never seen anyone do this...especially not someone who has another toddler to care for!

Reactions: 21
Oh but hasn't he got soft little delicate handies.. 🤗you know.. delicate little work-shy handies 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh Lennie is back attached I see.

Why is she constantly holding the new baby? She never puts him down...EVER! I have never seen anyone do this...especially not someone who has another toddler to care for!
Ohhh SNAP!!! Haha

1.) Ahhh...the classic fake "sleeping" pic🤥🤣
2.) Ahhh the saddo fans...wtf was that picture about "Sophie is the goddess of cleaning"...🤥🤣 Hinch stop sharing the ass licking stories, no one cares apart from you two.
3.) Still on this alpaca shite...you can't even look after fish which are like the easiest animal to look after ffs... what makes you lot think you can look after alpacas. 😡 And it means Sophie would actually have to get off the damn sofa and put Lennie DOWN!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she so tired? She has help 24/7
I am actually baffled as to why her husband doesn’t take the baby and send her bed for an hour.
Never known a parent sleep so much with 2 kids & all that help, I managed 3 under 6 with husband working away 5 days a week, this is so strange to me.
Why is she so insistent that Lonnie is on her all the time? Well, he’s not when she’s packing on the make up & getting her hair done 🤷🏼‍♀️
very strange situation & I do think she is prepping for another book in all of this.
I stand by my theory that it will all be her struggle with Ron & how she felt she failed as a parent but Lonnie made it all better for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.