Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear it seems I've upset big hard man Jamie.....I've been blocked, won't be on tattle today. Too busy crying. Sniff sniff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I said very nicely that they shouldn't get alpacas for pets because they clearly struggle to look after their poor dog and gave their fish away.
Well how very dare you 🙄😂

They are alpaca people thank you very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm so sick of these thick idiots, they're not the only ones by a long shot, but they are some of the worst offenders, doing dangerous tit, especially in regards to child safety and if you dare have an opinion, you're tRoLLiNg (her own narrative) and dear sweet Soph (again her own narrative) doesn't deserve that. She got 'famous' off the back of her often dangerous and stolen 'cleaning' tips and now all content is their kids and the sheep will think things she does is fine as we've seen :rolleyes: luckily us lot here have a brain but the majority of fans don't unfortunately. She was likely 'tend sleeping but that's not the point.

They're just everything wrong with this influencing bullshit and it gets on my bloody tits how they get away with everything, how many duck ups is that now?! More than I remember!!!! :mad: right, I need coffee 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm so sick of these thick idiots, they're not the only ones by a long shot, but they are some of the worst offenders, doing dangerous tit, especially in regards to child safety and if you dare have an opinion, you're tRoLLiNg (her own narrative) and dear sweet Soph (again her own narrative) doesn't deserve that. She got 'famous' off the back of her often dangerous and stolen 'cleaning' tips and now all content is their kids and the sheep will think things she does is fine as we've seen :rolleyes: luckily us lot here have a brain but the majority of fans don't unfortunately. She was likely 'tend sleeping but that's not the point.

They're just everything wrong with this influencing bullshit and it gets on my bloody tits how they get away with everything, how many duck ups is that now?! More than I remember!!!! :mad: right, I need coffee 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish she’d read a parenting book.

I sincerely hope he didn’t find her fast asleep with her baby resting on her chest with her not even holding him properly. Blimey.
That would be hugely irresponsible of her.
Not gonna lie I have fallen asleep like this with newborn exhaustion but my hubby has been around and always taken the baby straight away, he wouldn’t even dream of taking a picture because it is such a dangerous position to be in and sadly with how naive her followers are, they’d see this and think that if Hinch does it (who is an expert on nothing) then it’s okay for me to do it

• Heart

I sincerely hope he didn’t find her fast asleep with her baby resting on her chest with her not even holding him properly. Blimey.
Just another staged photo for Instagram with Lonaldo being used as a prop!

Reactions: 11
Lennie is 11 weeks on Saturday and this was my baby at 10 weeks. Lennie and my baby look similar in height so I do believe he’s 2 months.

I also can’t believe he’s posted a picture like that 🤦‍♀️ No excuse for it with a husband at home. If she was tired she could of given the baby to him and gone up for a nap.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They refuse to have any accountability for anything at all do they and they must love how their followers enable this. It's like they're playing at being adults when really there's two real life children that need cared for properly. It's like him saying about the alpacas how she always gets what she wants. It's not about what you want, I want a pet pig but am I going to get one? No because it's a stupid idea and it's selfish because there's no way even with bloody folded down pages in a book I would have a clue what I was doing. Taking on a pet that you don't know how to care for should be classed as a form of cruelty to animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's not forget that the staged photo of Sopha and Lonaldo will have been out there purely to provide yet another excuse for her to cry troll. "I can't even nurse my baby son in the garden without being called an unfit mother" it's all curated and carefully planned out and she was awake the whole time!

Reactions: 38
Why doesn’t it surprise me that they’re the type of people who fold over the corners in books? 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 36

especially outside where he could fall onto a bloody patio! Stupid bleep of a woman!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Very dangerous couple that the followers will try and copy. Firstly that photo of soph supposedly sleeping outside with baby. Why is she wrapped up and baby not? IF she was sleeping what would happen if she let go and baby fell onto concrete patio? Not a photo I’d be sharing with millions of others. Secondly, this continuous talk about buying alpacas. They clearly don’t take their dog for daily walks and runs - they bought a certain breed and it needs hours of exercise. They are irresponsible with a dog, so how can they possibly look after larger animals? Soph is like a spoilt indulged child - I want it and I’ll have it thank you. And what grown man keeps taking photos of a supposedly sleeping wife? He is so weird. He needs to grow up. I’ve never come across such a pathetic pair. If I behaved like this my family would be questioning my sanity! Get the kids off the gram as well! Protect your children - stop using them as fodder for your Instagram engagement figures and to make money. Be responsible to your children and your pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Firstly the alpaca thing I genuinely believe is bullshit. She’s doing it for attention or whatever reason.. maybe headlines “Mrs hinch looks into buying alpacas” “Mrs hinch gears up research ready to buy her alpacas”.. I really do think it’s complete BULL and she has no intention of buying alpacas. Don’t even get me started on her wasting money buying that alpaca book just for an Instagram post.
Secondly Lonnie sleeping on her outside. Why would anyone post this pic? If I saw my partner asleep on THE PATIO with my newborn I would think oh tit I’d better take the baby.. not oh tit id better take a photo 🥴🥴 babies Lonnies age rootle around and move about/wiggle so god forbid he did this and actually fell into the patio. That’s if she’s actually asleep at all. IF

P.S hinch why you always so tired?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What a pair of dangers they are.

At this point I don’t know who’s worse. They’re not “fish people”, dog people” and certainly not “toddler people“. I fear for the incoming alpacas.

And Jimbob, you need to grow a pair. Stop enabling your wife and start saying “NO”. Concentrate on your kids instead of using them as moneymakers. Get a job and get off Instagram.

• Heart
Just caught up, wow what a stupid picture to put up, I’m honestly lost for words, I do think it’s a tend sleeping pic but why on earth would you upload that for supposedly 4 mill people to see? And soph is determined to have Alpacas one day 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I HOPE there are no alpaca breeders who would actually sell these two any of their animals

They couldn't look after fish, ffs - what imbecile can't look after fish?

I'm going to say it....I feel sorry for Henry. I own a (working) cocker, and yes - they are the sweetest dogs ever.

But Henry is not just a little overweight, he's dangerous obese. He's a prime candidate for arthritis, and other horrid conditions. And he's only 5 ffs!

Wouldn't be rocket science for those idiots to take him for 2/3 decent (off lead) walks and invest in some toys and actually get him active, rather than just laying on the sofa.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.