Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such an exaggerating liar as well he gushed that she must have 100 of these alpacas books duck off you knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they are laying the foundations for a move to a larger property with land. By stating they want alpacas, showing themselves reading books, having a bant about it with the shoppers - it won’t come as a surprise to them when they suddenly announce that they’ve moved. The sheeple are critical to their move, because of their stupidity and inability to think for themselves, they have funded a pair of lazy arses and enabled them to become millionaires. All hinch had to do was spray things and tell everyone she loved everything she showed them! Simples. What an easy job she had. Devious pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Early thread title: Owning a (obese) dog will NOT make you into a good parent!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope the Lullaby Trust acknowledge the genuine concerns that have been forwarded to them this morning. Unfortunately I don't think they have any jurisdiction or power to say anything directly to her or that banal and stupid gonk of a husband of hers. I still think the photo was a complete set up but I would echo what everyone else has said about her dumb followers thinking that it's ok to sleep with your baby unsupported directly above slabs of concrete! What a dreadfully sad way to live your life though, trying to get one over on an internet gossip site! It's tragic really.

Reactions: 20
Firstly the alpaca thing I genuinely believe is bullshit. She’s doing it for attention or whatever reason.. maybe headlines “Mrs hinch looks into buying alpacas” “Mrs hinch gears up research ready to buy her alpacas”.. I really do think it’s complete BULL and she has no intention of buying alpacas. Don’t even get me started on her wasting money buying that alpaca book just for an Instagram post.
Secondly Lonnie sleeping on her outside. Why would anyone post this pic? If I saw my partner asleep on THE PATIO with my newborn I would think oh tit I’d better take the baby.. not oh tit id better take a photo 🥴🥴 babies Lonnies age rootle around and move about/wiggle so god forbid he did this and actually fell into the patio. That’s if she’s actually asleep at all. IF

P.S hinch why you always so tired?
Anyone genuinely interested would reserch online as there will be much more info. Lime u say its all crap!

Reactions: 8
They’ll probably end up getting the alpacas just to ‘show tattle’ 😂 just be interesting to see how they phase them out like the fish, poor creatures, I hope they don’t for their sake but wouldn’t even surprise me with this pair of buffoons.

Reactions: 20
I’ve been thinking for ages about who these two buffoons remind me of, and I think it’s a Roald Dahl family - a combination of Mr and Mrs Twit and Mr and Mrs Wormwood (with Ronnie taking the part of Matilda). Hinch also has serious similarities with any of ‘The Witches’. It’s like they’re a modern-day equivalent. Roald would have a field day writing about their exploits - especially when you add in Alpacas….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she really struggling (with two adults on hand to help 24/7) or did she hope by acting as if she wasn’t coping would result in new stories and them mentioning how Mr Hinch has tried to keep the shoppers entertained to try and push him into the public eye.

I expect Jamie to address Fash FC at least I mean that got him and his massive original nose in the papers when nothing else worked and they never ever acknowledged it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely though it's quite a rigorous process to get something like an alpaca, it's not like you just rock up to pets at home and say"aye that one". How on earth do you even get animals like that?(nobody answer that, it'll give them tips😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely though it's quite a rigorous process to get something like an alpaca, it's not like you just rock up to pets at home and say"aye that one". How on earth do you even get animals like that?(nobody answer that, it'll give them tips😂)
Don’t you know shes Mrs Hinch? of course that’s how it will go 😂 😂 “We don’t sell Alpacas here miss”

“don’t you know who I am. Jamie tell them who I am!!”

after a big dramatic scene and storm out then alpacas arrive via special delivery a few days later with a fake invoice and apology from pets at home (faked by Jamie and Freda) so that she believes she was right and got her own way 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they are laying the foundations for a move to a larger property with land. By stating they want alpacas, showing themselves reading books, having a bant about it with the shoppers - it won’t come as a surprise to them when they suddenly announce that they’ve moved. The sheeple are critical to their move, because of their stupidity and inability to think for themselves, they have funded a pair of lazy arses and enabled them to become millionaires. All hinch had to do was spray things and tell everyone she loved everything she showed them! Simples. What an easy job she had. Devious pair.
I think SS has done Hinch a great favour(and her followers a great unfavour) by keeping quiet about moving then suddenly announcing they’re in a new house as that makes it all ok for Hinch to do as Stace/Bubba/loveyoutothemoonandbackbestiesforever has done it. So that means Hinch can’t be accused of keeping it from her shoppers cos ‘vats wot they do in sleb cultcha innit’. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t you know shes Mrs Hinch? of course that’s how it will go 😂 😂 “We don’t sell Alpacas here miss”

“don’t you know who I am. Jamie tell them who I am!!”

after a big dramatic scene and storm out then alpacas arrive via special delivery a few days later with a fake invoice and apology from pets at home (faked by Jamie and Freda) so that she believes she was right and got her own way 👍
along with a can of fabulosa and a bejewelled febreeze bottle

Reactions: 5
Surely though Hinch needs to up her game and get some serious income secured if they’re going to buy somewhere with land and be able to afford the running costs.
Plus however much it costs to feed and keep bloody alpacas.
I imagine Henry’s food bill is already massive.
And then there’s Jamie’s tend tit toy car habit to fund.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.