Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think any of my furniture in any room isn’t IKEA tbh - I have a duck ton of kids and they destroy everything and my soul a little more as the summer holidays continue.

however I do not recommend the black canvas boxes for Kallax - Bastards show everything up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahahahah SS promoting a Hello Fresh box. Never forget the time Sopha tried to get gifted boxes by hiding their tag on her stories the sad cow!
I think even Soph could duck one of them up and they're foolproof!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ì
I’ve got a box & cupboard full of toys, my granddaughter is forever in them but it’s lovely to see her face when she is playing with toys, we found a doll of my daughters today so that’s been played with & gone home with her lol

We do colouring in & my last pic I put ‘nana aged 41’ she took it home & put it on the fridge 😂
To think all she had as a toddler was the monstrous cuddle clock and terrifying video of those weird dolls-don't recall what it was called-probably because noone else remembered it😂...no..wait,was it the huggabuggers??🤣

Reactions: 7
Ronnie always looks like he's trying to get out of her grip.
Lend us those crocs Soph,I'm water skiing at high tide.
Never mind water skiing - you could fix an outboard motor to the back of one of those Crocs and cross the Channel in it.
Size 5 my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she cut the poor kids hair again... Its like she has just cut it all to one length, its more of a bob here. Any hairdressers agree. Why would inch let her do this after the two tit cuts she imposed on him!!! Sophie like your whole life journey thus far.... You are tit at at put the sissors away. Stop making the lads look stoopid!!!! She even does it to the unsuspecting fatdog.
Screenshot_20210802_213314.jpg

• Wow
SS has just said on her stories that baby will be here in 8 or 9 weeks.

How long until Hinch is back then?

SS has just said on her stories that baby will be here in 8 or 9 weeks.

How long until Hinch is back then?
She'll give Stacey 12 hours grace after Princess Pickle is born then the prerecords will be coming in thick and fast. Lonnie will be lipsyncing to Patrick Stewart reciting Shakespeare because he too can talk perfectly well thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
CC95CBA9-F8AA-4C77-8132-9D0300B42BAB.jpeg

Wow their popularity is REALLY waning not even 100,000 likes! Sad times guyssshhh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
SS last story, saying when PP comes along that she can’t wait to get back on her stories sharing her life again properly!
Shade or just coincidenc?

Reactions: 10
Beuono Noches Amigos,
The fluent Spanish lessons paid off,and have explained her absence.
She has negotiated 3 and brought them home.
Alas,poor Roy had to come 3rd class.
Screenshot_20210802-214707_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210802-214756_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210802-214903_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh god Inch still going on about bleeping alpacas. Sooooooood offffffffff!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m just coming here to say…
I like kids and Lonnie and Ronnie are cuties but my god I’m so sick of seeing them… if they don’t have any content just fffff offf of socia media… please and thank you 😅

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.