Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out the local to her alpaca company she’s started following. Alpaca purchases imminent?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Any other tattlers on here that have children, do you have storage units like kallax ones with the boxes for the kids toys and baskets for the kids toys and kids stuff in most rooms of the house?
I do 🤣 maybe I’m not the normal one and my child needs to have one basket for toys like Ronnie and no evidence a kid lives here 🤣

Reactions: 17
I hardly ever look on inches page because he makes my skin crawl but that song played over Lonnie, he’s their silver lining?!?! Because the first one was such a disappointment?!?!
Could you be openly “trolling” your FIRST born much more?! Christ, so Lonnie is her “favourite thing” and their silver lining? And the look of distain on her face having to interact with poor Ron breaks my heart, she can’t even fake love him for the gram?!?! That’s her job and she can’t do it for him?!
I honestly hate to say it but the more and more we see of everything it really does seem like L is her do-over because R isn’t her “perfect” vision of what a child should be. In my opinion every child perfect though

Reactions: 7
Any other tattlers on here that have children, do you have storage units like kallax ones with the boxes for the kids toys and baskets for the kids toys and kids stuff in most rooms of the house?
I do 🤣 maybe I’m not the normal one and my child needs to have one basket for toys like Ronnie and no evidence a kid lives here 🤣
My house is a kallax showroom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had them from birth and upgraded as my son got older. Full of toys he loves. Isn’t that what normal and caring parents do🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
More Kallaxes in my house than there are in IKEA! They hide a multitude of sins and can be tidied up pretty easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Check out the local to her alpaca company she’s started following. Alpaca purchases imminent?
Christ. Do they just sell them to anyone?! Although I guess she’s a cELeBRiTY 😂

we wanted to pay for the alpacas guyssssch…

Oh god yes 😂 one in the living room, one in the bedroom

• Haha
my baby is 14 months and we’re in the middle of a double story house extension but he’s getting a playroom built and I’ve already planned what kallax I’m getting and what I’m putting in them.
Are you even a parent if not? 😂

• Haha
I don't tbh. Though have liked the idea of them for storage. I don't think I have the room to be honest. My kids rooms aren't the biggest and the play room is quite small
It’s amazing how little floor space they actually take compared to how much tit many toys you can hide in them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s amazing how little floor space they actually take compared to how much tit many toys you can hide in them
Hinch has kallax in the garage. She wouldn’t really show what was inside them. Initially i thought it was because there was nothing inside them but then I thought it was her hiding all the cleaning things she’s sent that don’t fit in the cupboard. She claimed it was for some of Ronnies toys.

Reactions: 13
Are all the shots of her holding len to make up for the fact she never held Ron he was always in the pram or death trap on wheels from what i remember?

I mean she couldn’t even remember he had a dummy

Reactions: 9
Ss wanting a “proper maternity leave” too. This absolutely proves that hinch isn’t posting because she isn’t getting paid to.
Ss will continue to post I’m sure as a “person” rather than her “ads” but the Fact hinch nosing posting AT ALL shows how all her content is work to her.
come on sheep! Wake up!

also - ss saying from September. So this baby due then? Prob end of August. Hardly end of the year?

Reactions: 21
I have at least 1 kallax or trofast unit in every room in my house! 3 in living room as well as toy boxes 🤦🏼‍♀️ 3 in dining room as well as a trofast unit with 6 boxes. 3 in the kids room plus a trofast. Trofast in the bathroom, and 3 kallax units in my room. They look nice and after 8pm hide the fact there’s 5 kids in my house 🤣 plus they store loads!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.