Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch has kallax in the garage. She wouldn’t really show what was inside them. Initially i thought it was because there was nothing inside them but then I thought it was her hiding all the cleaning things she’s sent that don’t fit in the cupboard. She claimed it was for some of Ronnies toys.
One problem I am sure I will never have in my life, is not enough storage for all of my cleaning products 😂

Ss wanting a “proper maternity leave” too. This absolutely proves that hinch isn’t posting because she isn’t getting paid to.
Ss will continue to post I’m sure as a “person” rather than her “ads” but the Fact hinch nosing posting AT ALL shows how all her content is work to her.
come on sheep! Wake up!

also - ss saying from September. So this baby due then? Prob end of August. Hardly end of the year?
I think baby is due by the middle of September.

I also think we’ll see return of the Grinch just before…. In time for ‘oh bubs I can’t believe I’m back from my maternity leave as you’re going on yours, love you to the moon and back women supporting women’ vom fest.

Check out the local to her alpaca company she’s started following. Alpaca purchases imminent?
maybe she’s going to try and keep them in the kallax 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Something is defo going on with her followers ( I’m hoping it because there’s do few!)
Inch and ss updated today, hinch is still stuck on Wednesday
F081DA6C-A552-4024-BC20-543E2E8BC9EF.png
07576A45-AFAE-4291-9A59-BBDA9E9DF28E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Had them from birth and upgraded as my son got older. Full of toys he loves. Isn’t that what normal and caring parents do🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄
Added to point out not having a storage for toys doesnt make you a bad parent 😉 it’s just in relation to poor Ronnie having 1 toy a day, makes me so sad😫

Reactions: 5
Proud owner of many kallaxes but owner of zero small humans. They’re great for all sorts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any other tattlers on here that have children, do you have storage units like kallax ones with the boxes for the kids toys and baskets for the kids toys and kids stuff in most rooms of the house?
I do 🤣 maybe I’m not the normal one and my child needs to have one basket for toys like Ronnie and no evidence a kid lives here 🤣
Yep I do! I have 2 in my living room, 8 cube and 4 cube, I use the 8 cube for my daughters books/ board games and whatever drawing she does are hidden in the canvas draws.. the 4 cube I use as a Tv stand and more books and dvds hidden in drawers. My daughter also has a 6 cube in her bedroom.

Reactions: 5
She looks bleeping miserable in that pic, and Ron doesn't engage with her at all
Seriously she could put the baby down!! He’s sleeping, out hun down and concentrate with Ron. Or out the baby over the other shoulder and have Ron on your lap and help him. Honestly
I reckon the baby is an excuse for her to not interact with Ron, like jamieeee come and get Ron he's disturbing the baby etc etc 100%

Reactions: 10
So my tattle takeaway for today is that I need a kallax unit. My (childless) friend was like "oh no don't get one, they make your house look like a crèche" currently sat looking at a jumperoo, a playmat, an activity table, a swingchair and an overflowing toybox. I think we are long past the point of my home "looking like a crèche".

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So my tattle takeaway for today is that I need a kallax unit. My (childless) friend was like "oh no don't get one, they make your house look like a crèche" currently sat looking at a jumperoo, a playmat, an activity table, a swingchair and an overflowing toybox. I think we are long past the point of my home "looking like a crèche".
My sister keeps trying to get rid of the jumperoo because it takes up too much space and makes the house look like a crèche but my niece loves it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know we all know this,... but there is no way she will ever get (or even wants) alpacas, it's all fake and made up by her and the enabling manipulative layabout manager husband to try and get one over on her perceived 'trolls' and to try and appear fun and quirky to her moronic followers. Give it up, Soph, it's boring 😴

Reactions: 20
Ss wanting a “proper maternity leave” too. This absolutely proves that hinch isn’t posting because she isn’t getting paid to.
Ss will continue to post I’m sure as a “person” rather than her “ads” but the Fact hinch nosing posting AT ALL shows how all her content is work to her.
come on sheep! Wake up!

also - ss saying from September. So this baby due then? Prob end of August. Hardly end of the year?
Was just coming on to say this. She’s not got PND, she’s not struggling, she’s just not being paid by anyone to pine her toilet or shine her sink.

As bad as SS is st least she admitted to what she’s doing!

Reactions: 30
Was just coming on to say this. She’s not got PND, she’s not struggling, she’s just not being paid by anyone to pine her toilet or shine her sink.

As bad as SS is st least she admitted to what she’s doing!
Bet she's seething that on this occasion at least Stacey is being transparent. Something Zophlora isn't capable of being. For all Stacey's faults I actually don't mind her, she's a lot more genuine appearing than Zophie, who it all feels so forced with.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Loving the accidental shade ss is throwing at her right now! A proper maternity leave, the transparency of some ads being paid for and others not, AND the comment about how she only does partnerships not “random one offs” which is a hinch special! 😂😂 give it up zoph your smoke and mirrors are waning and even your bezzie mates are waking up to how fake you are!

Reactions: 28
Bet she's seething that on this occasion at least Stacey is being transparent. Something Zophlora isn't capable of being. For all Stacey's faults I actually don't mind her, she's a lot more genuine appearing than Zophie, who it all feels so forced with.
Have you been on Stacey’s thread 🙈 I totally agree with you that she’s being more transparent but honestly she’s just as bad if not worse, I just think she has to be more careful because she is with ITV and she isn’t as stupid as she makes out neither is Joe, her and hinch are as bad as each other but Stacey has wayyy more to loose xx

Reactions: 25
Have you been on Stacey’s thread 🙈 I totally agree with you that she’s being more transparent but honestly she’s just as bad if not worse, I just think she has to be more careful because she is with ITV and she isn’t as stupid as she makes out neither is Joe, her and hinch are as bad as each other but Stacey has wayyy more to loose xx
I've read her wiki but I can't be bothered deep diving into another long tattle thread. Keeping up with this one in usual times is hard enough 😂 I'm not daft enough to not see through Stacey but I find her far more tolerable than Hinch. Can't bleeping stand Joe though, his voice is like nails on a chalkboard!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahahah SS promoting a Hello Fresh box. Never forget the time Sopha tried to get gifted boxes by hiding their tag on her stories the sad cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Any other tattlers on here that have children, do you have storage units like kallax ones with the boxes for the kids toys and baskets for the kids toys and kids stuff in most rooms of the house?
I do 🤣 maybe I’m not the normal one and my child needs to have one basket for toys like Ronnie and no evidence a kid lives here 🤣
I’ve got a box & cupboard full of toys, my granddaughter is forever in them but it’s lovely to see her face when she is playing with toys, we found a doll of my daughters today so that’s been played with & gone home with her lol

We do colouring in & my last pic I put ‘nana aged 41’ she took it home & put it on the fridge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.