Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d read a parenting book.

I sincerely hope he didn’t find her fast asleep with her baby resting on her chest with her not even holding him properly. Blimey.
That would be hugely irresponsible of her.
This makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 11
"I don't really know to say" maybe say no Sophie you're not having alpacas. bleeping idiots.

Top mam falling asleep outside, one movement in her sleep babys head goes crack on the concrete. Wouldn't be bragging about the photo if I were you sunshine

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Alpacca bag for you two to duck off!!! And make sure you leave the HUMANS behind....seriously you dont deserve them. Negligent at worst, cruel at best!!!!

Reactions: 7
I wish she’d read a parenting book.

I sincerely hope he didn’t find her fast asleep with her baby resting on her chest with her not even holding him properly. Blimey.
That would be hugely irresponsible of her.
But of course she's faux sleeping once again.Phew.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh yay, another fake “Soph’s asleep” picture from Inch with his wife not even holding his son securely. Inch mate you need a job or a bloody hobby

Reactions: 37
But of course she's faux sleeping once again.Phew.
What’s terrifying is that they think it’s okay to share that photo with however many people will see it. Some of whom may then think it’s okay to sleep like that.

When these ‘influencers’ share things that are so far from safe sleep guidelines that they’re dangerous, it makes me so mad.
Idiots.

Jamie take the picture down ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"I don't really know to say" maybe say no Sophie you're not having alpacas. bleeping idiots.

Top mam falling asleep outside, one movement in her sleep babys head goes crack on the concrete. Wouldn't be bragging about the photo if I were you sunshine
Look where his bib has ridden up... On more lil slump of Lonnie... God cant belive im seeing this!!

Reactions: 9
She seems to have a habit of doing that. Ensuring she’s wrapped up but her children aren’t.
It’s not exactly cold today but it certainly isn’t baby in a vest outside weather.

One more layer than you Soph! That’s what he should have!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Look where his bib has ridden up... On more lil slump of Lonnie... God cant belive im seeing this!!
I'm disgusted, I can't believe she's managed to reproduce ... His lil arms and legs out too yet she was chilly enough to shot joggers and a coat on. Furious.
She's defo pretending she's asleep but... If she is asleep I can't believe head over there thought hehe hehe take a pic for me gram instead of grabbing his son.
Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m so mad I’m considering messaging him to say how unsafe it is.
But then he’ll know I’m here!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.