Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Mr Hinch account just a fan account for Soph because it feels like it 😂😂😂😂

Ive never known a baby be new born for over 2 months.Then again I suppose Ronnie was new born until 2 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just thinking aloud here but if - and I mean a big IF Ron does get any kind of diagnosis, I just wonder about all the chemicals and products she was liberally spraying around everywhere when she was pregnant. I know some ppl definitely think there can be links to issues from things like that - it does make you wonder as she was so excessive with the sprays 🤔🤔🤔
I said this privately to a friend a while back, but didn't want to say anything.

It was mentioned on the early threads and us trolls were worried then at the amount she was using whilst pregnant, and using with a small baby in the house.
Older members may remember her using aerosol spray paints in the lounge in winter with Ronnie in the house!
Never mind the constant burning of wax melts everywhere, spraying everything she lays him on in febreeze and using conditioner on his clothes.

Research is finding a link between cleaning chemicals and delays.
Obviously it's not the only reason that many children have developmental delays, but it is a reason for some, and she's certainly a perfect example of overuse

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Im not sticking up for hinch in no way here however I can’t put my little one down.. he’s breastfed and constantly feeding when he’s not feeding he wants cuddles. I put him down and within 10/20 minutes he’s up again. Okay he’s younger but he won’t settle with anyone else especially not his father I can’t do nothing 😅 .. I’m not saying this is the case with L I’m just trying to think why else you would have your baby glued to you!
If I could put mine down I would (as much as I love the cuddles I have tit to do 😭🤣)

Reactions: 9
Just thinking aloud here but if - and I mean a big IF Ron does get any kind of diagnosis, I just wonder about all the chemicals and products she was liberally spraying around everywhere when she was pregnant. I know some ppl definitely think there can be links to issues from things like that - it does make you wonder as she was so excessive with the sprays 🤔🤔🤔
I have wondered that myself 🤔

Reactions: 7
She would be better not posting at all, I’ve never seen a mother look so unwell. They need a routine and life out of that grey house, get Jamie back to work, take Ronnie to groups, pop and do her food shop etc. She isn’t functioning.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
E3182381-F16B-4FBD-9ACA-1544D844A8D7.jpeg

SHE. COULDN’T. EVEN. HANDLE. FU**ING. FISH.

can’t wait to see her precious Roy spit in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Im not sticking up for hinch in no way here however I can’t put my little one down.. he’s breastfed and constantly feeding when he’s not feeding he wants cuddles. I put him down and within 10/20 minutes he’s up again. Okay he’s younger but he won’t settle with anyone else especially not his father I can’t do nothing 😅 .. I’m not saying this is the case with L I’m just trying to think why else you would have your baby glued to you!
If I could put mine down I would (as much as I love the cuddles I have tit to do 😭🤣)
Remember it’s only a photo, he could be down for the other 23 hours a day.

Reactions: 7
I don’t buy any of these post with Hinch looking ill/tired/unwell. If she really was suffering, they could simply not post about it. They know EXACTLY what they are doing and personally, I cannot wait for their downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder what Ronnie’s health visitor thinks of the way he’s being brought up. Would a health visitor be able to pass comment on what’s seen on Sopha’s insta?

Reactions: 15
Mine was the same and couldn’t lie flat because of reflux. Literally the only place he was settled was upright on me for 4 months. So I popped him in a sling and had free hands to do other things!
(Soph if you’re reading, please don’t buy a baby bjorn carrier as they are hideous for hip development. Research stretchy wraps, or ring slings, or find a local sling library who would be so happy to help you find the right one for you)

I wonder what Ronnie’s health visitor thinks of the way he’s being brought up. Would a health visitor be able to pass comment on what’s seen on Sopha’s insta?
We had our 2 year check over the phone (in lockdown), but haven’t seen anyone face to face since I last took him to be weighed well before his 1st birthday (pre-covid)

I suspect as insta is just a snapshot, it could easily be laughed off as not the true picture.

Reactions: 6
Mine was the same and couldn’t lie flat because of reflux. Literally the only place he was settled was upright on me for 4 months. So I popped him in a sling and had free hands to do other things!
(Soph if you’re reading, please don’t buy a baby bjorn carrier as they are hideous for hip development. Research stretchy wraps, or ring slings, or find a local sling library who would be so happy to help you find the right one for you)
She did post a video eye bleeping herself whilst using a sling a while back, except I think the baby was positioned wrong (been a while since I used one but didn’t look right). So that will probably never be seen again!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Have we ever seen Jamie hold Lennie or have they not cut the cord yet so he’s always attached to Soph? Or is she still painting the useless husband and dad narrative?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have we ever seen Jamie hold Lennie or have they not cut the cord yet so he’s always attached to Soph? Or is she still painting the useless husband and dad narrative?
There's one photo on his grid. He's holding him and the neck fat rolls have been filtered out. James can husband perfectly well thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Remember it’s only a photo, he could be down for the other 23 hours a day.
Yes. I think she is holding him in every photo as she's using him as a shield to hide her body.
She always has him camera-side, like she had RonDog in front of her yday and hid herself behind him.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.