Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that going to be the new in thing now “tell me you’re a hincher without actually telling me you’re a hincher I’ll go first” I tell you now I’ll legit give up on the internet all together lol

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Erm is it only my 2 year old who watches TV while I tidy up / clean the kitchen / make dinner?

Where are all R’s paw patrol / bing / Bluey toys??
I wonder if he shows no real interest in any toys from TV, my 2 year old is my 2nd child, but she is a world away from R, he is like a 6 month old baby compared to her, only difference is he's walking bless him, its sad to see, I hope they are seeking help from professionals, my little one has all the paw patrol figures, and peppa and cocomelon, it's sad R either isn't allowed any of them, or I'd say more likely doesn't even know or take any interest in these shows. In the night garden seems to be the only one he likes, that we've been shown, and it's telling, that show is very babyish, no real language in it, and it kinda puts the child into a bit of a trance, which is what makes soph happy I'm sure. Him just sitting there in a trance......
Cocomelon is sooooo much better to sing along to and learn little nursery ryhmes.
Im so shocked that almost 18 months after I started following her, R has developed very little. Makes me so sad for him. If he doesn't have a condition, then they should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Mentally she is like a teenager.

Alpacas as pets? Lol as if.

Reactions: 31
I wonder if he shows no real interest in any toys from TV, my 2 year old is my 2nd child, but she is a world away from R, he is like a 6 month old baby compared to her, only difference is he's walking bless him, its sad to see, I hope they are seeking help from professionals, my little one has all the paw patrol figures, and peppa and cocomelon, it's sad R either isn't allowed any of them, or I'd say more likely doesn't even know or take any interest in these shows. In the night garden seems to be the only one he likes, that we've been shown, and it's telling, that show is very babyish, no real language in it, and it kinda puts the child into a bit of a trance, which is what makes soph happy I'm sure. Him just sitting there in a trance......
Cocomelon is sooooo much better to sing along to and learn little nursery ryhmes.
Im so shocked that almost 18 months after I started following her, R has developed very little. Makes me so sad for him. If he doesn't have a condition, then they should be ashamed of themselves.
Cocomelon is fab! We love it. R would have so much fun joining in the songs and dancing.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn't she put that baby down, wash her grubby hair and stop festering on that sweaty doggy sofa it's actually beyond slovenly

Reactions: 22
I think she's still in her 'newborn bubble'. You know, the one the doesn't exist when you have other children

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Is that going to be the new in thing now “tell me you’re a hincher without actually telling me you’re a hincher I’ll go first” I tell you now I’ll legit give up on the internet all together lol
We haven't had a game of "tell me you're a tattler without actually telling me" for a while?
I'm thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That pergolarrr looks an absolute state with all that plastic tit hanging down off of it like an abandoned ship.

Soph still living up to her name as always. SOPHA

Reactions: 18
Dick heads, they can't even look after fish never mind alpaca's. On another planet these 2 idiots.

Screenshot_20210802_094057.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
They both should be very ashamed of themselves regardless of whether Ronnie has a diagnosed developmental delay or not. They are appalling where parenting is concerned, and do very little to encourage, teach, guide and nurture him. They've conditioned him to perform in their circus and it's criminal!

Reactions: 28
We haven't had a game of "tell me you're a tattler without actually telling me" for a while?
I'm thank you.
What time does the food bank open Fanny? 😂 xx

Has Ron's digger from his birthday been taken away from him?
He was apparently obsessed with diggers in June wasn't he? I imagine his birthday present digger is carefully packed away now in the garage because it's served its purpose of being shown on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just thinking aloud here but if - and I mean a big IF Ron does get any kind of diagnosis, I just wonder about all the chemicals and products she was liberally spraying around everywhere when she was pregnant. I know some ppl definitely think there can be links to issues from things like that - it does make you wonder as she was so excessive with the sprays 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.